Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Have you ever thrown something at your TV?   The Real You: Personality Poll

Started Jun-25 by Showtalk; 804 views.
Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-29

Many pedifiles never abuse family.  I doubt he did.

Well, that's good. I hope they are being very careful about coronavirus exposure. There's cases in Houston where people did everything right according to CDC guidelines, even to the paranoid germophobe level of precautions, and STILL caught it. One case had fairly mild symptoms - she recovered, tested positive later for antibodies, and her infant and husband never did catch it. Everyone is baffled how she contracted it, since she rarely sets foot out of the house.

Showtalk
Staff

Jun-29

Maybe he did not abuse his own child. I hope not.

Showtalk
Staff

Jun-29

Prince and Paris. No one knows who Blanket’s mother is.  He now goes by Bigi.  Many of the older articles I scanned looking for the info wondered who the fathers are, too.  They don’t believe it was MJ.

Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-29

In a lot of pics you can see the resemblance with Paris and Prince.  I thought a DNA test had been done on all three.  When the older guy claimed to be his son right after he died?  And during the court battle over his estate by M Js siblings..the one sister and his uncle?

Showtalk
Staff

Jun-30

Resemblance to each other but not to him.  Did we ever know the outcome of a DNA test?

Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-30

Just that the one guy was not his son.  The rest of the file was under seal at Katherines request.

Showtalk
Staff

Jun-30

The youngest is not his?

Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-30

No...the strange guy that claimed to be his son...he was inhis 20s when MJ died and filed a claim that he was the son.  DNA proved he wasn't and the DNA of Paris, Prince and Bigi (?) was sealed.  

Showtalk
Staff

Jun-30

Oh, I don’t remember that person.  

• Edited June 30, 2020 6:12 pm  by  Showtalk