Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Have you ever thrown something at your TV?   The Real You: Personality Poll

Started Jun-25 by Showtalk; 735 views.
Showtalk
Staff

Jun-26

We forget how weird he was.

Showtalk said:

We forget how weird he was.

Indeed. The pills and stuff that ultimately killed him made him really weird for years beforehand.

Even more strange was how Michael Jackson married his daughter, who warned him repeatedly not to go down the road her father did, before Jackson succumbed to Dr. Feelgood.

Showtalk
Staff

Jun-26

Lisa Marie Presley.  Yes, she did.

They would have had interesting children together. But Michael's actual kids have grown up in a bizarre world that probably has really warped their perception of everything. They haven't been in the news in a while.

The real odd thing is Michael made more money after he died than when he was alive because the hyper-spending abruptly stopped.

So his kids will likely never have to work a day their entire lives. That's something about 99.9% or more like 99.99 or 99.999% of the population will never experience cradle to grave financial security.

MerlinsDad

Jun-26

Way back in the last century when I had one, I never watched it enough to be offended by it.

Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-26

I've wondered how much money all the family lawsuits over conservatorship of the kids cost and how good Katherine was guarding the $$$.

Showtalk
Staff

Jun-26

His children are almost as strange as he was.  They grew up with him as their major influence until he died.

That can make anyone grow up strange. It can also re-wire the brain in a way that keeps them from interfacing with the rest of the world in any healthy manner.

Showtalk
Staff

Jun-27

They were very sheltered but also extremely famous.  I think that was partly to protect them from all the people who wanted to get to them.