Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

I need your help with forum design   Knock Knock - Off Topic

Started Jun-25 by Showtalk; 451 views.
Showtalk
Staff

Jun-25

We have some great folder titles, except we only use a few of them. Sometimes I can’t find a folder that fits the topic.  I want to know two things.

1. Are you attached to the folder titles and would you m8 d if a few were changed?

2. If we change them, what titles would you use or want to see?

kizmet1

Jun-25

I do not care about folder titles. I usually scan all.
What I am not crazy about is the color scheme. I use a phone and it comes across as green with white print and ugly red trim. The little round thing that looks like a washer in a tool kit is very hard to see.
Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-26

I think some of the titles could use upgrading and it's your forum, so haven't it!  Maybe do a poll in each folder for names you're considering?  

MerlinsDad

Jun-26

I don't really care about the folders titles, although I think the suggestion jeri made a good one.  I don't think we have enough new topics introduced and that's why the folders are unused or have little usage.  Let's review the unused folders individually.  Perhaps we can suggest ways to enliven them by introducing relevant topics for discussion or suggest alternative titles to encourage more discussion.

I find this forum unnecessarily difficult to navigate.  That could be part of the problem.

Showtalk
Staff

Jun-26

I can change the color scheme.  There are a lot of premade themes. I will test a few and you can tell me if you like one.

Showtalk
Staff

Jun-26

What makes it difficult to navigate?

Showtalk
Staff

Jun-26

How is this theme?  It's called Beach, although I'm not sure why.

Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-26

Sand color and blue ocean?  This is easier for me, but I'm good with ant colors that let me type in black.

kizmet1

Jun-26

Thank you for this current change. The beige and white are much easier to look at.