Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Face MasksBeing Sold   The Consumer You: Marketplace

Started Jun-27 by kizmet1; 132 views.
kizmet1

Jun-27

at Fred Neyer/Kroger for under $5. Going fast now. Very light weight with adjustable ear straps. Weight really makes a huge difference in how warm one's bresth gets. Also, turning it uosie fown makes them cooler, too.
Showtalk
Staff

Jun-27

I have found masks at several places. Most have the paper masks, but one is selling burglar masks.  People don’t won’t need Halloween costumes this year, everyone can go as a masked something.  Unless Halloween is cancelled, too.  I knew this would happen. All those companies switched over to mask making and now they can’t sell them.

kizmet1

Jun-27

With every state spiking with the Coronavirus, spares will be handy.
The new ones are double layer and have an adjustable ear loop. I got four. They were under $4.
These must be cotton as they are cool and comfortable. Also, I think I have been wearing mine upside down as there is more space on the inside for breathing and I do not have an urge to lift it and breathe fresh air.
Showtalk
Staff

Jun-28

I have disposables.  When they break or are unusable, I will remove the elastic and make a few washable ones.

kizmet1

Jun-28

Good idea. FM was selling those, too. The ad runs thru Tuesday. I wonder how many cases they will go through?
Showtalk
Staff

Jun-29

I don’t know but TP is overstocked now everywhere.  I also found a lot of sanitizer but no packages of wipes and no Lysol.

kizmet1

Jun-29

I had no trouble getting tp at Costco when I ran out.
After seaching all over for Lysol I got one of 3 left at Fred Meyer.
While doing laundry I noticed a can of something but didn't know what. I turned it around and it was the Lysol can I had looked all over the house and garage for.
I guess I am well stocked?
Jeri (azpaints)

Jun-29

DH couldn't findComet, Ajax, Barkeepers friend in any form...powder, spray, gel

Showtalk
Staff

Jun-29

I usually forget to look for Lysol and yeast.

Showtalk
Staff

Jun-29

Soft scrub is available. It is better than Comet.