Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Do you feed birds?   The Natural You: Wild Kingdom

Started Jun-30 by MerlinsDad; 4218 views.

Yeah I can't stand being idle for long periods of time even though I can certainly appear quite lazy when I do get some time to rest.

MerlinsDad

Aug-14

Which is often the case with those who like to stay busy,  When it's time to loaf, they loaf.

I tend to have trouble completely shifting gears away from stuff at the proper times, because it takes me a while to get momentum going.

MerlinsDad

Aug-15

I can understand with the many different things you take on.

I'm watching the thermometer more than the clock to decide when to wade deeper into stuff out in the shop building.

It has been a nice overcast day and I've been lazy all day long.

MerlinsDad

Aug-17

I hope you enjoyed it.  It rained Friday and Saturday, so I judged it too wet to work in the yard on Sunday.  I, too, took the day off.  Enjoyed a Camilla Lackberg novel. Out at 8 this morning to work the gardens.

It was really, really nice Monday, also. Overcast, there was just enough rain to keep temperatures about 68 degrees F until nearly noon.

And I don't know yet what the high was, but it was sure nice.

MerlinsDad

Aug-18

That's good.  You all have earned a pleasant day. 

We had a pleasant day today; temperature was probably in the mid 80s with low humidity and a mild breeze.  It was a nice day to be outside.