Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Should the word “Master” be removed or changed wherever it is used?   The Newsy You: News of Today

Started Jul-1 by Showtalk; 1010 views.
MerlinsDad

Jul-3

And at 4 a very frightening tumble.

MerlinsDad

Jul-3

It was a good way for manufacturers to display and promote their wares.

Showtalk
Staff

Jul-3

That makes sense.

Jeri (azpaints)

Jul-4

I had a no dogs in the bed rule also...I would not shut her door and the second we went to bed Prince was on her bed!  I swear when I'd get up in the middle of the night he and stormy would slip off the bed and give me an innocent "why are you up" look when I'd peek in.  Stormy gave it away at 110# he was not quiet or graceful.  KaThump was easily heard in the morning when we got up...

Jeri (azpaints)

Jul-4

His breeders wanted a different name and Melinda didn't know how to spell it.  There are some really funny horse names.  

Showtalk
Staff

Jul-4

Your daughter was very independent. 

Showtalk
Staff

Jul-4

Are there? We need a horse name discussion.

Jeri (azpaints)

Jul-4

*was*?  My daughter is extremely independent.  And I love it!  My son is "can I?".  My daughter is "I'm going to...Or I did this".

Showtalk
Staff

Jul-5

I meant was as a small child. I did not mean she isn’t now.

Jeri (azpaints)

Jul-5

Yes, I knew that you meant when she was younger, just thought I'd let you know that she still is...