Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Ranking of risk factors for Covid   The Healthy You: Health and Fitness Polls

Started Jul-8 by Jeri (azpaints); 447 views.
Showtalk
Staff

Jul-9

Where is going to the dentist?

BWArtist

Jul-9

I know someone that just went in for oral surgery. Everything is the same as if you were  to go into a hospital for other surgery.

• Edited July 9, 2020 11:56 am  by  BWArtist
Jeri (azpaints)

Jul-9

No idea.  From different forums it appears dental decisions are made by each dentist, so it may not be easily assessed.

Showtalk
Staff

Jul-9

But it’s not on the list. My dentist has worn masks for as long as I can remember. They all do.  They clean the office thoroughly betwen patients.  I asked someone else who has been there and the only change they have made is not using the waiting room.  They ask people to wait outside or in a car and they get them to come in when it’s time.

Showtalk
Staff

Jul-9

They should all use the best practices since they are so close to patients.

Jeri (azpaints)

Jul-9

Which was the point.  The dentist makes the decision based on his practice physical capabilities, his patient's needs and his office ability to protect employees and patients.

Showtalk
Staff

Jul-9

So it’s not listed?

Jeri (azpaints)

Jul-9

I don't remember.  I assumed you had looked and didn't see them.  So you didn't look?

Jeri (azpaints)

Jul-9

Only reference is to dr waiting room:  

3 Playing golf
4 Staying at a hotel for two nights
4 Sitting in a doctor’s waiting room