Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Anne Rand Institute and the PPP   The Serious You: Politics

Started Jul-11 by BWArtist; 183 views.
BWArtist

Jul-11

Tried to Post This in poll form but I couldn't get it to load.  All I asked was Is The Word Conservative Just Another Word For Hypocrite? As a taxpayer, I'd like to know your opinion. Second,How do I post that question first and then post a link   after the poll question? Is there a new way to do this now?  Or was that question too offensive from the get go? Are we posting now trying to get by an automatic censor program using key words?

Here is a link to this very important story....

Showtalk
Staff

Jul-11

I’m not sure why you are unable to post a poll. Nothing has changed since the last time you created a poll. I have never changed filtered words as I don’t have access to that function.  To start a poll, open a new message and then select Poll in Upper right hand corner of the post.  Poll questions have a length limit, but if it’s too long, it should just cut it off at the end. Once you post the Poll, use the reply button to open the reply screen and post the article.  After you create a poll I can close this on so people will reply to you in the poll discussion. 

In reply toRe: msg 2
Showtalk
Staff

Jul-13

Can someone please start the poll for him? I’m not familiar with the subject and don’t know what he wants.

Showtalk
Staff

Jul-13

Could you please help him?

MerlinsDad

Jul-13

I'll try to help

This is your poll question?  Is The Word Conservative Just Another Word For Hypocrite?

What choices do you want?

And you want to use the Esquire link?

Do you want to use the text you have or do you want to include a passage from the text of the article?  Sounds as if some very rich people became richer.

Showtalk
Staff

Jul-13

Thank you!

BWArtist

Jul-14

I've been here almost 19 years and I never had this happen before.

Showtalk
Staff

Jul-14

I’ve never seen it happen before.  You can try again or let MerlinsDad start it for you.