Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Posts   The Newsy You: News of Today

Started Jul-14 by kizmet1; 1139 views.

I ought to draw out a flowchart.

kizmet1

Jul-16

Some things were done by the water bureau man. He dug out the dirt and cleaned the meter box. The meter was not moving. He then called me and I turned on the washer. The meter moved. Turned the washer off and the meter stopped. I was in a lot of pain in May and fell asleep in the tub a lot only to wake up and refill the tub which is an old clawfoot and big. I am going to shop for new outdoor faucet Saturday.
Jeri (azpaints)

Jul-16

So you think someone is deliberately turning on your water?  Or do you think the faucet is defective?  I asked my husband and gage said you can but pay a lockable water faucet and/or a lock for your current faucet.

kizmet1

Jul-16

I have had really bad neighbors on either side but one died and the other looks like he has one foot in the grave from smoking.
I think the high bill is from.a lot of soaking in the tub in May.
I think that it us a coincidence that the outdoor faucet broke about the same time. It was off all winter and would not work when I turned it back on in May. I have never had that experience before.
If your dh has any advice about what to buy at Lowes I'd appreciate it. That is the only store I can get to.
Jeri (azpaints)

Jul-17

He goes to Home Depot...sorry.  But said his company put a locking faucet in and that's how he knew.

Showtalk
Staff

Jul-17

Amazon has locking faucets so does Lowe’s.

kizmet1

Jul-17

LOL. I'd lose the key in no time.
Thank you but I do not need that. The outdoor faucets have their own master valves on the inside, just inside the doors.
Showtalk
Staff

Jul-17

I wondered about a key, too. Could a bath use up a huge amount of water like that? It is probably a combination of things.

Jeri (azpaints)

Jul-17

Just read that some claw footed tubs hold 60 gallons of water.    

Showtalk
Staff

Jul-17

Then it’s possible.