Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Rioting In Portland,Again   The Newsy You: News of Today

Started Aug-5 by kizmet1; 20771 views.
kizmet1

Sep-14

Yes, most if us living by but not in Portland were very lucky. I also worried about arson.
In reply toRe: msg 293
kizmet1

Sep-14

FYI: Another night without rioters. Whew.
Showtalk
Staff

Sep-14

Have they found another city?

kizmet1

Sep-14

Hard to say. Air is not all that clean yet (just stuck head outside).
If they were volunteers (ie Atifa) they may be from all over the nation. There are stories telling of luxurious private busses shipping them around the nation. I found a list of some arrested people here who came from OK and FL.
Showtalk
Staff

Sep-14

And some arrested on Kenosha were from the west coast.

kizmet1

Sep-14

Wow! Someone must be really pulling the strings? At least most of the west was wind caused in the beginning.
Showtalk
Staff

Sep-14

I don’t know.

kizmet1

Sep-14

It will come out.
Showtalk
Staff

Sep-15

We usually find out the facts long after the events.

kizmet1 said:

There are stories telling of luxurious private busses shipping them around the nation. I found a list of some arrested people here who came from OK and FL.

Then the buses should be subject to civil forfeiture as assets used in the commission of felonies. And those who were on the buses ought to be held on a minimum bail equal to the arson damages. Each. So a couple million per, and use federal charges since the local castratti won't go after them for damages.

Then the seized buses need to be auctioned off and the proceeds used for restitution to those whose homes and livelihoods were burned out.

Then whoever paid for the buses - find the middlemen and bust them for money laundering and wire fraud, and work their way up the chain to the main people funding it, and hit them with RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations). That could potentially roll up entire vast organizations funding these riots, including of course completely shutting down BLM Inc, an ongoing criminal enterprise.

As for the participants, well, if they can't make $2 million bail for domestic terrorism, arson, and related charges, they can rot in jail until trial, then upon conviction, maybe SuperMax can be expanded enough to hold them all. They could maybe line up to get autographs from Ted Kazynski (the Unabomber) or even meet El Chapo during their decades locked up without their TicToc or Instagram or YouTube channel.