Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Rioting In Portland,Again   The Newsy You: News of Today

Started Aug-5 by kizmet1; 20775 views.
kizmet1

Nov-23

That is true.
I moved so long ago I cannot remember who came before him.
  • Edited November 23, 2020 5:53 pm  by  kizmet1
Showtalk
Staff

Nov-23

Charlie Hales. Before that, Sam Adams, who is named after a beer.

kizmet1

Nov-23

Oh yeah, good old Sam. Not sure who was the most disgusting. Sam, who was gay, had a minor bf and they had sex in the mayor's office restroom. He resigned.
There have been some really odd ones.
A really good one was Vera Katz. Whether or not one agreed with her politics or not, she was a lady.
Showtalk
Staff

Nov-23

A scandal. Although the current one has his own scandal to live down.

kizmet1

Nov-23

They all seem to now.
kizmet1

Nov-23

You can add the Mexican Consulate to the list of places attacked by rioters the other night.

Mostly it's what I've heard from a couple of individuals.

My best guess is that probably the company had any reference of the body odor issue scrubbed from the internet, which is why I have only heard of it via word of mouth.

Looks like the rioting will probably go on until there's nothing left in those places.

Today, that's one thing I can be thankful for - that I don't live in one of those kind of places where there is no hope.

Showtalk
Staff

Nov-26

Yes, they may have paid a placement group to optimize their positive searches and push bad ones off the first few pages

Showtalk
Staff

Nov-26

We are all thankful for that.