Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Republicans find Russia did Interfere in 2016 Election   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Aug-20 by BWArtist; 680 views.
BWArtist

Aug-20

Showtalk
Staff

Aug-20

Hat does not look good, but it leaves out a lot of detail. I’m looking for another source.

Showtalk
Staff

Aug-20

The meddling wa the Steel dossier which was used exclusively by the Democrats.

This contains the missing pieces 

We can say, without any hesitation, that the Committee found absolutely no evidence that then-candidate Donald Trump or his campaign colluded with the Russian government to meddle in the 2016 election,” Rubio said. “What the Committee did find, however, is very troubling.”

Rubio detailed the committee’s findings, which included “irrefutable evidence of Russian meddling” and “deeply troubling actions taken” by the FBI, “particularly their acceptance and willingness to rely on the ‘Steele Dossier’ without verifying its methodology or sourcing.”

The committee found that the FBI gave the dossier, authored by ex-British intelligence agent Christopher Steele, “unjustified credence, based on an incomplete understanding of Steele’s past reporting record.

MerlinsDad

Aug-21

Here's two good sources:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/19/politics/russia-investigation-fbi-paul-manafort-donald-trump-jr-donald-trump/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/18/politics/senate-intelligence-report-russia-election-interference-efforts/index.html

The interference has been conclusive for at least a year, if not longer. 

The big question is after all their efforts to deny and/or bury the interference and their miserable failure to remove Trump from office, what will the Republicans do now?  If anything?   Trump will create some kind of distraction to take our minds off this offense, as he has done so many times before.

My guess is that they will once again fail the nation.

Showtalk
Staff

Aug-21

You understand the meddling was done to keep Trump out of office?  This is why people don’t trust the media.  You both need to reread carefully all the material out there.

MerlinsDad

Aug-21

That's not the way the report reads, although it does not directly accuse Trump of collusion

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/18/politics/senate-intelligence-report-russia-election-interference-efforts/index.html

Showtalk
Staff

Aug-21

Because you are reading it through CNN goggles.  I read all different types of analyses.  I can’t post them all because many have firewalls.  I can bypass them by using the reader on my phone but you could not unless you used the same reader. 

MerlinsDad

Aug-21

I'm sure you have found all you need to formulate an hypothesis unsupported by the evidence. 

Showtalk
Staff

Aug-21

Supported by the evidence.

MerlinsDad

Aug-21

I have no doubt that you can find those who claim so.