Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Is it Okay to Lie ,Cheat or Steal to win an Election?   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Aug-31 by BWArtist; 2327 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
BWArtist

Oct-9

In reply toRe: msg 1
BWArtist

Oct-9

Showtalk
Staff

Oct-9

I don’t know if we even have ballot drop off boxes. I can’t find anything about it anywhere.

Showtalk
Staff

Oct-9

Are you from PA? My friend lives there and said their Supreme Court passed legislation at the last minute that would insure voter fraud.  This panel is trying to stop fraud, it’s bi-partisan and would allow poll watchers, which are legal everywhere else.  

BWArtist

Oct-10

In more forward thinking states like Colorado, the ballot box is an alternative to mailing in your ballot or standing in a line. Also many years I've drove to the election office and handed my ballot to a designated poll worker. Any which way we can figure how a citizen can easily participate is how we do it. 

It looks like in Texas, it's all about finding ways to limit voter participation. Thank God a federal judge has ruled against their governor.

Federal judge blocks Texas governor's order limiting mail ballot drop-off locations

Civil rights and voting rights groups sued Abbott over the order last week.

BWArtist

Oct-10

Your friend showed proven examples of voter fraud to be concerned with?

Showtalk
Staff

Oct-10

They want to limit fraud, not legitimate participation.

Showtalk
Staff

Oct-10

Yes, she is very involved with getting out the vote and is going to be a poll worker.  Her state is extremely concerned about fraud, and insuring everyone gets one vote that is counted.  She been to training sessions and alerted as to what to watch out for.