Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Deceptive political videos on Facebook and Twitter   The Newsy You: News of Today

Started Sep-1 by MerlinsDad; 1139 views.
Showtalk
Staff

Sep-14

Without electronics? How?

kizmet1

Sep-14

It was really, really old. I think it was the father of my mother's.
friend? He had a bunch of grandchildren and let them use it. He was very well off. Every other year he would give his daughter his car and take a train to Detroit to buy a new Impala. I have never met anyone who did that. He also had a mountain house and an ocean front house with a cabin cruiser.
Showtalk
Staff

Sep-14

He must have had a good job.

kizmet1

Sep-14

Cannot remember but I know that he bought a lot of RR stock when young. Maybe he worked there? I had a GGF and many others who also worked there but were not in the 3 house bracket. Not even close.
Showtalk
Staff

Sep-14

Three houses are a lot. Did he use them?

kizmet1

Sep-14

One in Portland, one by Mt Hood, one at ocean. If he didn't use them his children and grandchildren did. I got to go out on his cabin cruiser. I was about 5. I caught a salmon. Went to the Mt cabin. A bear tried to break in. Preferred the beach house.
Showtalk
Staff

Sep-14

I would too. No bears on the beach.

kizmet1

Sep-14

LOL. You are right about that.

Thumpa thump dinga dinga ding! flippa flippa <roll> buzzz ding ding ding thumpa ding ding ding ding

I used to fix those things way back in the late 1970s to early 80s.

kizmet1

Sep-15

Really? Do you ever rub elbows, I mean fingers, on the pro slot repair forums on Delphi?