Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Do you have a favorite member of the British royal family?   Knock Knock - Off Topic

Started Sep-15 by Carol Ann (Knit_Chat); 489 views.
Carol Ann (Knit_Chat)

Poll Question From Carol Ann (Knit_Chat)

Sep-15

Do you have a favorite member of the British royal family?
  • Yes [tell us who]4  votes
    30%
  • No8  votes
    61%
  • Other/Does not apply1  vote
    7%
Yes [tell us who] 
No 
Other/Does not apply 
kizmet1

Sep-15

Have not given it much thought.
Showtalk
Staff

Sep-16

This is in the news. The Queen is very gracious about it.

Showtalk
Staff

Sep-16

I would have to say Queen Elizabeth, because she never sways from her principles.  I’ve also seen how much the people of her country love her in spite how the royal family is somehow portrayed. I don’t like the way she treated Diana, but she has grown since then.

kizmet1

Sep-16

I agree with you. I do like Sophie and Edward, though. She was a working woman until the 2 daughters came along. Now, she just works like the family does. Edward was interested in acting and now runs something to do with tv or movies. Most of all, they met and married and stayed out of the spotlight.
Everyone loves QE2. She tries to set a good example for the nations she rules. I think that her distance from Diana had something to do with advice her Prime Minister gave her. Charles was not marriage material and it was not fair to Diana. Diana and Charles should have had a very, very, very long engagement.
Showtalk
Staff

Sep-16

Diana should have been told she was nothing more than a mother for the next generation.  She was never part of their family.  They have their faults, but it’s the system their country has and it has worked for a long time.

kizmet1

Sep-16

I agree. Diana got caught up in the national adoration of the image the Royals had.
Showtalk
Staff

Sep-16

They loved her. They loved Harry and Megan until they quit.

kizmet1

Sep-16

I think the press stirred things up too much just to sell papers. I doubt they will grow old in CA after William becomes king. Too dangerous for Archie.
Showtalk
Staff

Sep-16

I thought they were in Canada.