Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

How concerned are you about getting access to screening / testing for COVID-19?   The Healthy You: Health and Fitness Polls

Started Sep-15 by Carol Ann (Knit_Chat); 849 views.
Carol Ann (Knit_Chat)

Poll Question From Carol Ann (Knit_Chat)

Sep-15

How concerned are you about getting access to screening / testing for COVID-19?
  • Very concerned0  votes
    0%
  • Somewhat concerned4  votes
    25%
  • Not at all concerned12  votes
    75%
  • Not sure0  votes
    0%
Very concerned 
Somewhat concerned 
Not at all concerned 
Not sure 
kizmet1

Sep-15

Have allergies to drugs used. They scare me more than the virus itself.
Showtalk
Staff

Sep-15

I haven’t needed to. If I was out daily at a job or something else, I would want regular screening.

Carol Ann (Knit_Chat)
Staff

Sep-15

Showtalk said:

If I was out daily at a job or something else, I would want regular screening.

Me too. Retirement during a pandemic is fortunate for me. I haven't had a need for a covid test. My husband and I stay away from crowds, wear our masks, wash hands and use hand sanitizer when we can't wash. Three of our neighbors had the virus, but we weren't in close proximity to them before they were diagnosed so I wasn't worried.

Showtalk
Staff

Sep-15

I don’t know anyone who has had it locally, but a few elsewhere.

Showtalk
Staff

Sep-15

I’ve only heard from a few people who were unable to get tested when they asked.

Marci (marcinmin)

Oct-5

my state was very pro-active in setting up drive through & walk up clinics. They had to shut down some at first, mainly because of shortages of supplies, reagents & PPE, but those were overcome and the sites providing testing has expanded via both the public and private sector

Carol Ann (Knit_Chat)
Staff

Oct-5

NJ has been pretty on top of providing tests for anyone who wants/needs one since the summer. Before that it was difficult to get tested unless you had quite a few symptoms and even then it was difficult. My neighbor was very ill in early March (9th). She went to the hospital with a high fever, coughing, breathing issues and was told she had bronchitis and didn't need a COVID-19 test. Her housemate got sick March 21st and went to his doctor and paid for a COVID-19 test which was positive. On April 3rd the third housemate  tested positive. 

Thankfully testing is now available in many places and getting results back is pretty fast.

Marci (marcinmin)

Oct-5

The leadership from governors makes all he difference