Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Do you think both major 2020 presidential candidates should be interviewed live    The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Sep-15 by Carol Ann (Knit_Chat); 362 views.
Carol Ann (Knit_Chat)

Poll Question From Carol Ann (Knit_Chat)

Sep-15

Do you think both major 2020 presidential candidates should be interviewed live every week on mainstream network news channels in the lead up to the November election?
  • Yes, absolutely8  votes
    61%
  • Somewhat2  votes
    15%
  • Not really3  votes
    23%
  • No. Not at all0  votes
    0%
  • I'm not sure, it depends0  votes
    0%
  • Other. No opinion0  votes
    0%
Yes, absolutely 
Somewhat 
Not really 
No. Not at all 
I'm not sure, it depends 
Other. No opinion 
kizmet1

Sep-15

Interesting idea to investigate.In times of a really big war it might be bad but it might help at other times.
Showtalk
Staff

Sep-15

I’m not sure. It would be helpful but I doubt they would do it.

Carol Ann (Knit_Chat)
Staff

Sep-15

Trump wants to do it on Fox & Friends but the host [forget the name] nixed the idea and said if it happened, Biden would have to get equal time.

Showtalk
Staff

Sep-15

The host should be eager to interview both if given the option. 

kizmet1

Sep-15

Giving it more thought, I think that both candidates are briefed with top secret info and if one or both borders on a mental condidition or even unknown chemical use, their "loose lips" could truly sink a ship or worse.
kizmet1

Sep-20

So far we have seen Trump under fire now and then when being interviewed. Biden has not had a difficult question posed to him since before he was given the Dem nomination. Maybe the debates will change things?
Showtalk
Staff

Sep-21

Biden is incapable of debating without a Bluetooth in his ear to feed him answers.

kizmet1

Sep-21

I feel that is very true.
Showtalk
Staff

Sep-21

Hopefully he can get it together so voters can learn more about both of them.