Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Have you or anyone you know been diagnosed with COVID-19?   The Healthy You: Health and Fitness Polls

Started Sep-15 by Carol Ann (Knit_Chat); 699 views.
Carol Ann (Knit_Chat)

Poll Question From Carol Ann (Knit_Chat)

Sep-15

Have you or anyone you know been diagnosed with COVID-19?
  • Yes, I know someone who had/has the virus3  votes
    15%
  • No, I do not know anyone who has/had the virus11  votes
    57%
  • Yes, I had the virus myself or a close member of my family3  votes
    15%
  • Other2  votes
    10%
Yes, I know someone who had/has the virus 
No, I do not know anyone who has/had the virus 
Yes, I had the virus myself or a close member of my family 
Other 
Alfi (THIALFI)

Sep-15

Other: Maybe. My son thinks my DIL had it, but it was very early in the year.

kizmet1

Sep-15

I have not taken a test as I have no symptoms. In the beginning cars full of people.were lined up for a mile in hospital area just to take tests.
Carol Ann (Knit_Chat)
Staff

Sep-15

I think I had it in early February. Two of my grandchildren had what seemed like the flu, they did have flu shots, but the doctor took tests and determined it was not the flu and it wasn't strep either. They said they both had an 'unknown' virus. I happened to be around them as they were recovering. If they had Covid-19, then I did also. None of us were tested because there were no tests being given in NJ.

Lines here for testing are still very long.

Showtalk
Staff

Sep-15

If so, then you could be immune.  Can you eventually get an antibody test?

Carol Ann (Knit_Chat)
Staff

Sep-15

After all this time I may not be immune anymore. I'll have to ask my doctor about the test. I'm taking precautions just as if I hadn't been ill in February.

EdGlaze

Sep-15

I had Covid in mid-July,  spent a couple weeks in bed and a few days with a fever of 102º. I lost over 15 pounds but no lasting symptoms.

Showtalk
Staff

Sep-15

That is a good idea.

Showtalk
Staff

Sep-15

Have you taken an antibody test to see if you are immune?  Do you know how you got it?

EdGlaze

Sep-16

I recently donated blood in my small town on Last Sunday and they will do an antibody test. They wanted me to donate plasma with antibodies but didn't tell me in advance that paperwork was required. This would have delayed my donation date and require I donate in a city 50 miles away during M-F business hours and unfortunately I work during business hours.

I work in prison and during the last few months there have been many hundreds of Covid cases there so exposure was likely at work. Luckily my symptoms were mild considering I'm 65 with high BP, diabetes, and am a bit overweight.