Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Have you found any feel good things coming out of Covid isolation?   The Nurturing You: Feel Good, Fun and Helpful Polls

Started Sep-18 by Showtalk; 256 views.
Showtalk

Poll Question From Showtalk

Sep-18

Have you found any feel good things coming out of Covid isolation?
  • Yes, often1  vote
    9%
  • Some7  votes
    63%
  • No, please post some positive stories1  vote
    9%
  • Other2  votes
    18%
Yes, often 
Some 
No, please post some positive stories 
Other 
In reply toRe: msg 1
Showtalk
Staff

Sep-18

Someone sent me this story. It won’t embed, so I will look for an article that will.

https://wgnradio.com/news/divine-intervention-friends-call-911-save-california-woman-who-had-stroke-during-zoom-call/

In reply toRe: msg 2
Showtalk
Staff

Sep-18

In reply toRe: msg 5
Showtalk
Staff

Sep-18

Local acts of kindness:

My young neighbor works in a market.  She offered to be a personal shopper for anyone who can’t go out for free. The only requirement is that the items are things she can get at work.

My 95 year old neighbor does not have to shop.  She has three neighbors who have been driving for her and running errands for 6 months.

Another friend who teaches exercise classes, is going to people’s homes to teach outdoor classes, even though it’s not paying much.

A hairdresser began making house visits to people who were stuck at home, setting up a safe outdoor space to cut hair in driveways.  While at each house, neighbors came pouring out for haircuts, so everyone benefitted.

What are your stories?

kizmet1

Sep-19

In the beginning, light traffic on the freeway was nice along with uncrowded grocery stores.
Showtalk
Staff

Sep-19

Yes it was, but our traffic is now worse than ever.

kizmet1

Sep-19

Same here.
me (DENNIS4927)

Sep-28

Other, The dog and myself are bigger around since it all started