Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Will get you a Covid-19 vaccine if it’s mandatory?   The Healthy You: Health and Fitness Polls

Started Sep-23 by Showtalk; 7237 views.
kizmet1

Nov-10

Being mandatory is akin to having someone take a person on a nice walk to the gallows
Showtalk
Host

Nov-10

Even if it saves lives?

kizmet1

Nov-10

Mia Farrow was in an iron lung. She was one of the lucky ones. Her mom sent her to dancing lessons to get well.
kizmet1

Nov-10

Whose lives will be saved if mandatory and they have bad reaction?
I know dogs are not humans but one of the scariest things have ever been was my dog reacting to a rabies shot given at a clinic put on at a fire station a few blocks from home. By the time we drove home he looked like he had sunburn all over his bare parts. If not for a doctor living next to the fire station he would have died. If it can happen to a dog, it can happen to a human. I prefer to let the young and healthy volunteer first.
After many dumb doctos giving me drugs "for good measure" and being over dosed by the buiid up of them. most drs still do not understand that drugs made from mold can kill. I'd be rich and healthy if not for drugs made from mold.
  • Edited November 10, 2020 5:32 pm  by  kizmet1
Showtalk
Host

Nov-10

She got well physically. She was a little strange though.

Showtalk
Host

Nov-10

They will make it available but not mandatory. They might put restrictions on people who don’t get one.

kizmet1

Nov-10

Drug residue, perhaps? Treatment by family?
Showtalk
Host

Nov-10

She always seemed sort of spacey and not all there.

kizmet1

Nov-11

The brain endures many things that western medicine has no knowledge of.
Showtalk
Host

Nov-11

That is true.