Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Are you finding new product shortages Fall 2020?   The Consumer You: Marketplace

Started Sep-30 by Showtalk; 3403 views.
Showtalk
Staff

Oct-19

They cut back a lot on diet soda production. All the unique flavors are gone. I bet the store isn’t ordering enough and got caught short. Or they aren’t getting their full orders. Then people panic buy.

kizmet1

Oct-19

Why diet? We have been advised to cut sugar from our diets.
Personally, I do not like the sweetness of traditional soda.
Showtalk
Staff

Oct-19

I don’t know but there is a can shortage.

Showtalk
Staff

Oct-19

Shortage of sweetener and cans.

kizmet1

Oct-19

Wow! Good job you did of finding this.
I don't mind the bottles as they weigh less but they fill up my little cart in a hurry when returning the empties.
OR has a 10 cent deposit on all bottles and cans.
  • Edited October 19, 2020 5:25 pm  by  kizmet1
Showtalk
Staff

Oct-19

Ha, I am a researcher, among with things.  It’s a matter of picking the right search terms. 10 cents is high.  Plastic bottles are nicer than cans if you don’t mind plastic, because you can get larger ones, open them and drink half, save the other half.  It ends up costing less.  Liters aren’t good because they go flat before you can use a whole bottle.

kizmet1

Oct-19

It all depends on price and transportation. Due to the bottle return being closed for many, many, many months, I found empty cans easier to store until it opened.
Showtalk
Staff

Oct-19

I have things to recycle but no one will take them

kizmet1

Oct-19

What type of things?
Showtalk
Staff

Oct-19

Bottles and cans.