Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Do you agree with Facebook banning anti vaccine ads?   The Real You: Personality Poll

Started Oct-13 by Showtalk; 842 views.
Showtalk

Poll Question From Showtalk

Oct-13

Do you agree with Facebook banning anti vaccine ads?
  • Absolutely not, it's our right to disagree3  votes
    30%
  • Yes, but I don't like that it will help Trump0  votes
    0%
  • Yes, I agree with their decision3  votes
    30%
  • No, they should stop being so controlling1  vote
    10%
  • I don't use Facebook2  votes
    20%
  • I don't care0  votes
    0%
  • Other1  vote
    10%
Absolutely not, it's our right to disagree 
Yes, but I don't like that it will help Trump 
Yes, I agree with their decision 
No, they should stop being so controlling 
I don't use Facebook 
I don't care 
Other 
In reply toRe: msg 1
Showtalk
Staff

Oct-13

kizmet1

Oct-14

I do not use FB. Still irked by all the spam they filled my email with in their early days.
Showtalk
Staff

Oct-14

They still spam email.

kizmet1

Oct-14

Really? A half Cuban genealogy contact in Miami belonged. I kept getting spam from FB telling me to connect with Cubans there and eat at Cuban restaurants.

Advertising - a whole other animal than just posts. But I don't participate in that toxic cesspit at all. Especially with this year being as much of a battleground on that platform as the Battle of the Bulge or a few decades earlier, the Somme.

Nope, not going to set foot on that platform when the equivalent of bullets are zipping overhead just above the trench, and the occasional artillery shell is landing nearby, and you wonder when one will land in your trench, or when someone will unleash mustard gas.

YWN666

Oct-14

If the vaccine has been properly tested, I will take it.  If the vaccine is rushed to production because Trump wants to score political points before an election, then I will not take it.

Under normal circumstances, vaccines are safe and the anti-vaxxer movement is composed of crackpots who promote pseudo-science.

Showtalk
Staff

Oct-14

They use weird algorithms to decide how to spam.

Showtalk
Staff

Oct-14

You are happier not being there.  

Showtalk
Staff

Oct-14

No drug company is going to risk their reputation rushing a faulty product out to help a president, who they may not even support.  They are working quickly because the government funded them so the early stages could be accomplished quickly.

I don’t trust early testing. The real test is how it affects the general population. Which means early adopters are also essentially guinea pigs.