Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What do we know now about Covid-19 and surfaces?   The Healthy You: Health and Fitness Polls

Started 10/20/20 by Showtalk; 1891 views.
In reply toRe: msg 1
Showtalk
Host

10/20/20

About the same,  things keep changing all the time, sometimes in a day.

Showtalk
Host

10/21/20

According to the article, we are supposed to be less frantic about surfaces like mail and packages as it’s unlikely if not impossible, to get the virus from a hard surface.

I've heard two different versions, I don't worry, I'm the only one here so while cleaning surfaces is important, it's not something I get carried away.   Mail, I get it a day after it's delivered, it's a two block walk to the mailboxes and he coms kind of late. So by the time I get it, I'm sure it's safe.

Showtalk
Host

10/21/20

That is a long walk. The article says that even if it lives on surfaces, it’s not in a form that can be transferred to where it can cause an active case of the virus,

It is, with my walker, it's a 15 to 20 round trip walk.   

I don't worry that much about surface, it's the going out and people not wearing masks.  Luckily, most here do.

Showtalk
Host

10/21/20

We have to wear masks.

We are too,  but there's always a dork that won't.

Showtalk
Host

10/21/20

I never see one. Even little children have masks.  I saw the cutest little boy in a bright orange Halloween mask.  I can just see the dad telling him, if you behave very well, you can wear your orange mask early.

That's great!    LOL How cool!