Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Do you agree with the limited topic selection for the final debate?   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Oct-22 by Showtalk; 1561 views.
Showtalk

Poll Question From Showtalk

Oct-22

Do you agree with the limited topic selection for the final debate?
  • Yes, it's a good idea to stay away from foreign policy and difficult question...0  votes
    0%
  • Yes, then they can focus on fewer, more important issues0  votes
    0%
  • No, they have already discussed those topics and won't cover new ground2  votes
    18%
  • No, I don't think they should have topics1  vote
    9%
  • It doesn't matter what the topics are, they will say what they want to say7  votes
    63%
  • I don't have an opinion0  votes
    0%
  • Other1  vote
    9%
Yes, it's a good idea to stay away from foreign policy and difficult question... 
Yes, then they can focus on fewer, more important issues 
No, they have already discussed those topics and won't cover new ground 
No, I don't think they should have topics 
It doesn't matter what the topics are, they will say what they want to say 
I don't have an opinion 
Other 
kizmet1

Oct-22

For me, it wasn't what they said but how they said it.
I felt that one was feeling stress more than the other and the pressure showed.
Showtalk
Staff

Oct-23

It was very one sided.  One side was calm and composed. The other looked tired and sounded confused. Also made several enormous blunders.  The moderator interrupted some but was relatively mild compared to the previous ones.

kizmet1

Oct-23

I think mod was thinking about a nice vacation she will be taking on dr's orders at bosses expense when the election is over. None of the mods gave a good performance.
I liked the way the mikes were turned off and on after so many minutes so the nominees could not interrupt.
I think Trump won the "best performance with a smaller body" category.
kizmet1 said:

I think mod was thinking about a nice vacation she will be taking on dr's orders at bosses expense when the election is over. None of the mods gave a good performance.

I read that initially as "None of the meds gave a good performance".

And pictured the mod taking a nice vacation enhanced with a lot of Prozac after the election.

Showtalk
Staff

Oct-23

He won a lot of points.  At one point they accidentally muted him when he had permission to talked but it didn’t last long.  This moderator was better. She interrupted but she didn't try to make it all about herself.  Trump made a mistake telling her she was doing well. She started interrupting him more after that.

Showtalk
Staff

Oct-23

A lot of people are going to need it if they even make it until the election.  This has been the most stressful election period ever, for both sides.

kizmet1

Oct-23

LOL. She may be on the meds now in spite if the mikes being turned off.
kizmet1

Oct-23

Yes, poor woman was better than Wallace and Page put together. I think all networks have biased employees but I enjoy the skanting on NBC the most, except for the guy on Meet The Press which I started watching when the original host was and then on it and then Tim Russert who always took the position opposite of the guest.
Showtalk said:

A lot of people are going to need it if they even make it until the election. This has been the most stressful election period ever, for both sides.

Two related articles about the rising mental health tsunami and likely huge spike in suicides around the holidays. Already the water has been receding out of the harbor, and the foolish and gullible are out picking up fish instead of getting ready for what is about to happen.

https://www.studyfinds.org/depression-symptoms-coronavirus-pandemi

https://www.studyfinds.org/google-searches-coronavirus-pandemic-suicide-rates/

https://www.studyfinds.org/coronavirus-pandemic-ruin-holidays/