Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Cracking redactions from the Epstein / Ghislaine Maxwell Deposition    The Newsy You: News of Today

Started Oct-22 by $1,661.87 in cats (ROCKETMAN_S); 3789 views.
Showtalk
Staff

Oct-29

Parents didn’t notice because it was gradual.  It really hit when No Child Left Behind and the next one happened.  People hate the replacements more than the original. I think now each state has their own plan.

Showtalk
Staff

Oct-29

I maybe saw it twice by accident.  What a ghastly show.

Your kitten is quite a character.

I'm so glad I don't have kids trying to navigate that mess.

He woke me up at 07:53 this morning. Pounced on my ear and bit my chin.

After he pounced on the female hairless primate who pulled the blanket over her head so he wouldn't bother her, at 07:51 this morning.

Showtalk
Staff

Oct-29

Look up Common Core.  Parents hate it.

Showtalk
Staff

Oct-29

That’s because kittens are loose at night.  My dogs are crated when they are puppies until they can prove they behave at night.

I've heard about Common Core. Usually bracketed before and after by a long string of profanities.

Haven't really heard many details about it other than a LOT of parents who possibly could do so, started home schooling.

Crating kittens is kind of like trying to nail Jello to a tree. Or like trying to use a sieve to carry water.

Showtalk
Staff

Oct-30

The nutshell of Common Core that parents dislike is that has the same standards for everyone. Low standards.  Dumbing down of everyone.

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/common-core-comprehensive-dumbing-down-american-education-every