Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Cstar1

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Todays Shopping   Knock Knock - Off Topic

Started Oct-28 by kizmet1; 606 views.
kizmet1

Oct-28

For some odd reason Fred Meyer is still not getting their brand of diet cola on the shelf, just with sugar. Pepsi and Coke have it. Conspiracy by sugar companies to sell more?
Showtalk
Staff

Oct-28

Did you buy a different brand? Maybe it’s not being made right now.

kizmet1

Oct-30

Yes, I got Coke @3/$5.00 vs $.77.
They had non cola diet left but not a lot. Still no 12 packs of Fred Meyer cans. Plenty of Coke and Pepsi. What is odd us that both companies sell bottles with just a 2oz difference. The ones with the difference are by the same company. I noticed that as the container gets smaller the price gets bigger.
  • Edited October 30, 2020 3:08 pm  by  kizmet1
Showtalk
Staff

Oct-30

I went to a big market today.  They have an entire row dedicated to soda.  They had Pepsi, Coke and a few minor brands but not a single can of generic or store soda.  I think they are not in production now.

kizmet1

Oct-30

That us interesting. That means more people without jobs.
Showtalk
Staff

Oct-31

It may be that they can’t get enough product, like cans or bottles at reasonable enough prices to get their drinks to the market.

kizmet1

Oct-31

Fred Meyer is a pretty big company. That is why I wibder if it us something else?
Showtalk
Staff

Oct-31

Is this the brand? Can you order online to pick up in your store?

https://www.fredmeyer.com/p/big-k-diet-cola/0001111049684

kizmet1

Oct-31

Thank you for reminding me. I had looked into it in the past but they changed something and I could not get them on my phone.
It is weird but they are limiting Big K delivery to 4 boxes and 2L says hard to get. Just Big K or all? Just caffeine or all? Is this a caffeine conspiracy to maje everyone drag thru life ;) ?
Showtalk
Staff

Nov-1

I still think it’s a bottling shortage.