Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Where Is The Diet Soda?   The Consumer You: Marketplace

Started Nov-5 by kizmet1; 4445 views.
Cortland (KA5S)

Dec-30

I drink diet tonic-water bought at the Meijer stores here in Michigan. Got into the habit to dissuade stealing my "pop" from coolers in  group break-rooms; hardly anyone steals it twice.

kizmet1

Dec-30

I think I had tonic water as a very young child. No reason for me to steal it then. Does it go well with a scoop of vanilla ice cream?
Cortland (KA5S)

Dec-31

It's carbonated quinine water, so I doubt it would go at all well with  vanilla ice cream, rather like putting vinegar on cake frosting, eh?

kizmet1

Dec-31

Guess I will pass on it then. My drinks have to go well with vanilla ice cream.
Showtalk
Host

Dec-31

Isn’t it bitter?

Cortland (KA5S)

Dec-31

That's why it was hardly ever  stolen  TWICE. :)

Showtalk
Host

Dec-31

It was a good option if you can stand to drink it,

In reply toRe: msg 83
kizmet1

Jan-7

Shopping trip on yesterday found all the 2L bottles on sale from 77 cents to 99 cents. No panic. Plenty on shelves. Many more flavors than for holidays. The baby 7.5oz cans are collecting dust. The 16oz bottles are about the same price per ounce as the cans. A bottle allows one to share it or put the cap on for later. I doubt the baby cans will gain in favor as long as they cost so much more. Pay more for less? I wonder who thinks these packaging ideas up? Certainly not consumers.
Showtalk
Host

Jan-8

Bottles taste different.  They may use more flavoring in them.

kizmet1

Jan-8

Really? I guess I have never noticed. I am a real gourmet. I buy whatever is the cheapest.