Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Should transgender women be able to compete in women’s sports?   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Nov-16 by Showtalk; 5836 views.
kizmet1

Nov-29

Like an drug addiction but with healthier scars. I went thru that withbike riding. Even in the rain. Started going just one block at a time. Had to walk part of the time but once I got in shape I could not stop.

Fortunately, they have a lovely pool.  They'll always stay in shape.  It's a shame that her mother didn't understand the importance of it,  but it wasn't as important when I was their age.  

I've read about that.  A 'high' from it!

kizmet1

Nov-29

It was wonderful. I hoped to train for much longer rides. I moved and discovered there were no places to ride where I could pick up speed.
Showtalk
Host

Nov-29

They planned well. Not too many have polls or ones large enough to exercise in.

Oh that is too bad.  One needs a place to ride.  I used to enjoy riding my bike.  Now I'd need a three wheeler, but I have no place to store it.  I have a balcony but I would want it to be inside so it wouldn't rust etc.

Showtalk
Host

Nov-29

It’s best to keep it inside somewhere.

kizmet1

Nov-29

Do you have room for a tent to put it in? I have a garage but the dior needs servicing and I am nit going to rush into fixing it unless I get another car.

I don't have anywhere inside so I am doing without....whine, whine.

We live in an independent senior living community which we really like, but I have nowhere for a tent all of the time.  We have a garage but you pay to park in it & we choose not too.