Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

WiFi Free Sound Bar   The Consumer You: Marketplace

Started Nov-28 by kizmet1; 309 views.
kizmet1

Nov-28

It took a lot of shopping in 3 different stores when I finally took my weary body to Fred Meyer and got a sound bar that works without wifi, cable, blue tooth and everything else except TV and electricity. WHEW. I expect to sleep until Monday.
Showtalk
Host

Nov-28

Shopping is exhausting. It’s like a job.

kizmet1

Nov-29

Yes,I suppose so except I love it when I see a real bargain of someting I wanted but felt was too expensive so I wait until the price goes down and then get it. At times I walk in the door and a special bargain jumps out at me and I cannot say no. That is how I got my $10 down coats on the hottest day of the year.
  • Edited November 29, 2020 4:25 am  by  kizmet1
Showtalk
Host

Nov-29

Now you are happy to have the coats.  Sale shopping is fun.

kizmet1

Nov-29

I get happy every winter.
Showtalk
Host

Nov-29

Happy and warm.

kizmet1

Nov-29

Yes!
I have quite a collection of down which I have gotten for very little when Costco marks them down when the season is over. Long coats, jackets and vests. All washable.
Showtalk
Host

Nov-29

Nice. I have one but it leaks feathers.

kizmet1

Nov-29

Do the dogs notice?
In reply toRe: msg 9
kizmet1

Nov-29

The sound bar I got is a 16" one by a company called iLive.
It is 16" long. It is rechargable after 10 hours. Charges up like a cell phone. Comes with cord and wires. 10 watts. Sold all over. Also works on computer and boombox.