Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What Type Of Mask Do You Wear?   The Healthy You: Health and Fitness Polls

Started Dec-21 by kizmet1; 5684 views.
Showtalk said:

I might match masks to clothes except I only have one style mask I like and it only comes in limited colors. Now I can’t find more even if I wanted them.

They are now getting a much wider variety of colors and styles at Sam's Club.

That's exactly why i compare Facebook and people who depend on that ecosystem to the characters in "1984".

And why I refuse to participate in their dystopia. Cancel culture can't cancel those they don't know are out there. And these days, the dark side of the Force is very strong in those.

Showtalk
Host

Jan-28

I will check next time I go.

Showtalk
Host

Jan-28

Until they start canceling their own. They want to remove Feinstein’s name from an elementary school because of something about a confederate flag 30+ years ago.

Marlene (ms_lainy)

Jan-30

I have the cotton/polyester plus the pocket for a filter, I always wear a filter inside each mask.

kizmet1

Jan-30

I have a filter that is a round plastic raised circle the size of a silver dollar. It was my very first mask and came with a paint sprayer I got before masks became part of my life. Just not too comfortable I don't mind if I wear 2 masks. It is cold out. One new mask has a pocket in it. Not sure what to.put in it.
Showtalk
Host

Jan-30

I would like to find that type.

Showtalk
Host

Jan-30

Medical people often wear 2 masks. The dentist wears two masks and a plastic shield.

MEDDLY

Jan-30

It's quite complicated. I use the disposable one but I don't dispose of it in one day. I keep using it for a couple of days (4 max.). Maybe a huge mistake but I'm still healthy. No colds, no flus, no COVID-19-related ailments. But I don't use the ones that are made of rubber. I did for some time and since I do long walks (I don't drive), I almost fainted using them during my long walks.

Showtalk
Host

Jan-30

Those rubber masks don’t allow you to breathe freely.