Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Are you overweight?   The Nurturing You: Feel Good, Fun and Helpful Polls

Started Jan-8 by Showtalk; 3684 views.
Pegasus (VE5CAP)

Jan-14

I'm seriously overweight but 13 lbs lighter than I was this time last year.  Not bad for being in a quarantine for 11 months.

WALTER784

Jan-14

I voted "my weight is just right"...

I might be a pound overweight at times, but after taking a dump in the toilet, my weight goes back to it's regular number. (* GRIN *)

I'm 6' tall and weight 174lbs. For me, that's my norm.

I eat healthy and balanced meals and go swimming on the weekends for exercise.

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jan-14

Not bad! Do you know why?  

Showtalk
Host

Jan-14

I’m not posting my height or weight but I tend to stay within a good range, too.  I actually lost weight because I’m not eating out at all, so I’m not in contact with things I don’t need. And that’s all I’m going to say about that.

Pegasus (VE5CAP)

Jan-14

When I do go out I walk to the bus and that's 8 blocks return trip. And I sleep more and eat less. That's the only difference between then and now.

kizmet1

Jan-14

Your walking may be turning fat to muscle. I am having the same thing happening without really trying.
kizmet1

Jan-14

Came across a tape measure while cleaning yesterday. Wrapped it around my hips. They are down almost 2 1/2". Not that small in a few years. No wonder I need a belt when I leave home?
Showtalk
Host

Jan-14

Exercise is good.  When the markets were empty back in April, I intentionally cut back and never changed my habits.

Showtalk
Host

Jan-14

I’m walking more too, because we aren’t supposed to go anywhere except to shop.  Although most people are so over that, I try to follow some rules.

Showtalk
Host

Jan-14

Good!