Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

mRNA Vaccine Will Lead To Numerous Death   The Healthy You: Health and Fitness Polls

Started Feb-7 by Dee (DLAINEDEE); 747 views.
Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Feb-7

Scientist Predicts mRNA Vaccine Will Lead To Numerous Deaths Months After Injection

https://www.brighteon.com/528a77de-c1d0-494e-a520-c45a187c9b05

kizmet1

Feb-7

Thank you for posting this.
The national news has been covering it. I think we all need to do our own research on all the brands before offering up our arms.
Showtalk
Host

Feb-7

Cytokine storm is caused by Covid, not by the vaccine, she is wrong.  I have looked into it.

In reply toRe: msg 4
Showtalk
Host

Feb-7

Facts:

1. Researchers have been working on and testing mRNA vacccines for 30 years.  All possible side effects have already been found.  
2. The vaccines were developed “quickly” because they were already created. They were just changed to fit the Covid 19 string.
3. mRNA does not change anything in the body. It is absorbed, used, broken down and eliminated.  There is no permanent change to the body.
4. The vaccine does not cause a cytokine storm.  Covid can.  Some people will have a reaction but that is true of any vaccine.

WALTER784

Feb-7

Scary to say the least.

And especially because we don't know who/what to believe and there are all kinds of misinformation and propaganda such that it's almost impossible to find out what's right and what's wrong.

The death rate of COVID-19 is 2% or less. This mRNA vaccination seems to increase that death rate percentage!

Thanks but no thanks... I'll go without the vaccination.

FWIW

MEDDLY

Feb-10

Seems like some individuals never got a Polio, MMR, Tetanus, Diphtheria and Whooping Cough shot.

JEEZ!!!!

In reply toRe: msg 7
kizmet1

Feb-10

How did they get away with not getting them? Religion is the only thing I can think of.
MEDDLY

Feb-10

Well, you can always ask those individuals...start here!!

"Start here" meant start on this forum...

• Edited February 10, 2021 8:20 pm  by  MEDDLY
kizmet1

Feb-10

Who? You?