Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What's Wrong with Wind and Solar?   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started 2/22/21 by WALTER784; 44554 views.
Showtalk
Host

Oct-31

They will blame Trump and Covid.

WALTER784
Staff

Oct-31

How can Trump be blamed for lack of kerosene in the northern US in 2022 when Trump left office in Jan 20, 2021?

On another note, none of the other supply issues were caused by Trump either.

The supply issues only started after Biden took office.

Sure, they'll attempt to blame Trump, but hey... as I repeat for about the 300th time... when they blame Trump... it means the exact opposite and thus is Biden's fault.

FWIW

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Oct-31

We have bigger problems.  If nothing is done, and soon, we'll run out of diesel.  We have less then 15 days left, nation wide.  Without diesel, everything comes to a halt.  Better have some kind of food and water storage, and weapons to protect your supplies.  Oh right, I almost forgot, that's a kooky conspiracy theory, food storage.  Or the left has always said it is...

Showtalk
Host

Oct-31

It’s not a conspiracy. Anyone who lives in a danger zone for earthquakes or other natural disasters has a home supply of everything, food, water, medical supplies.

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Oct-31

That's really not true.  Only preppers that actually do food, etc., storage, are prepared.  Here where hurricanes, tornadoes, and flooding are normal, most hit the stores a couple days before, which of course wipes them out.  Or worse, the day after the disaster when there is nothing.  Most don't prepare.

Showtalk
Host

Oct-31

Maybe where you are but pretty much everyone I know is prepped.  

WALTER784
Staff

Oct-31

Dee (DLAINEDEE) said...

We have bigger problems.  If nothing is done, and soon, we'll run out of diesel.  We have less then 15 days left, nation wide.  Without diesel, everything comes to a halt.

Yep... transportation... mainly trains and 18-wheelers... along with many other vehicles all use diesel. If we run out, transportation will come to a halt which means empty shelves across the country.

Dee (DLAINEDEE) said...

Better have some kind of food and water storage, and weapons to protect your supplies.  Oh right, I almost forgot, that's a kooky conspiracy theory, food storage.  Or the left has always said it is...

Most of the conspiracy theories over the last 4 years have turned true... why should this one be any different?

FWIW

WALTER784
Staff

Oct-31

Showtalk said...

Maybe where you are but pretty much everyone I know is prepped.  

I'm not going to get in the middle of this, but I will say this:

Chuckle... let's wait and see! I'll bet within 5 days to a week... you'll hear screams all over the place! 2 weeks max, people will go around breaking in and stealing from others. 

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Oct-31

It’s irresponsible to draw conclusions that are the same about  everyone in every city. The one thing my state does right is personal emergency preparedness.

WALTER784
Staff

Oct-31

Wait and see.

FWIW