Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Would you pay extra for a food shopper to also put away your groceries?   The Consumer You: Marketplace

Started 6/1/21 by Showtalk; 2450 views.
WALTER784

Jun-19

Showtalk said...

Was it due to dirt or custom?

In Japan, it's been a long time traditional custom that you do not wear your outside shoes inside of the house.

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jun-19

It’s common here. A lot of people don’t wear shoes. It’s not something I could do since I have pets.

Showtalk
Host

Jun-19

Yes, many Asian countries.

I have plenty of fur-kids also.

Shoes and stuff are required in my place, for one's protection.

Showtalk
Host

Jun-21

Funny, yes.  I have had a sharp toe scratch a bare foot. Especially if that sharp toe is jumping at the same time.

I have one that thinks he is a big furry hat. And he weighs about 15 pounds. Fortunately he knows how to balance himself so he doesn't dig claws into scalp. But he will ride around up there, like a wig complete with whiskers and ears on one's forehead, and a long tail hanging down the back, with paws wrapped around your ears like thick furry sideburns, and hind feet on your shoulders like a thick mullet.

It seems that several people's cats like to do that.

Showtalk
Host

Jun-23

Is that the one that started out as a tiny abandoned kitten?

Yes, it's the tiny abandoned kitten that is all grown up now.

Showtalk
Host

Jun-25

He got enormous.

• Edited June 25, 2021 7:08 pm  by  Showtalk
WALTER784

Jun-25

Cute kitty... come to daddy now!

FWIW