Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

ALERT: The Looting of America   The Real You: Personality Poll

Started Aug-4 by WALTER784; 390 views.
Showtalk
Host

Aug-4

When it works against real criminals there are good reasons for what they do.  

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Aug-4

We were warned years ago when they were first putting this law into place, that if we didn't fight it, it would eventually bite good law-abiding citizens in the backside.  The list Walter posted is small, there are 1000, plus a lot more, that this has happened to.

WALTER784

Aug-4

Showtalk said...

When it works against real criminals there are good reasons for what they do.

If it is only used against real criminals... then fine.

But what about all the hundreds or thousands of non-criminals who had everything they owned usurped by this same ruling?

The rules need to be modified such that if non criminal activity has been proven that the confiscated items (money, property, other) MUST be returned!

FWIW

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Aug-5

Or the way it is supposed to be.  Prove me guilty beyond a shadow of any doubt, until that point, leave my belongings alone.  Especially if there are innocent family members in the household.  And if there are innocent family members living in the home, you get nothing.

One example, a husband commits a crime, why would you throw the wife and children into the street with only the clothes on their backs.  This is insane, this is not the American way, or it wasn't.

WALTER784

Aug-6

It just goes to show how out of touch and out of control our current government has gotten.

FWIW

Dee (DLAINEDEE) said:

Prove me guilty beyond a shadow of any doubt, until that point, leave my belongings alone. Especially if there are innocent family members in the household. And if there are innocent family members living in the home, you get nothing.

The U.S. entrepreneurial law enforcement have been using the Chinese model as an instruction manual..