Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

FDA approves Covid vaccine   The Healthy You: Health and Fitness Polls

Started Aug-23 by Showtalk; 2985 views.
Showtalk
Host

Aug-23

WALTER784

Aug-23

Showtalk said...

FDA approved the first COVID-19 vaccine, now marketed as Comirnaty, for the prevention of COVID-19 disease in individuals 16 years of age and older.

“comirnaty”

The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search bar above.

Showtalk
Host

Aug-23

I didn’t write anything, the article did.  It is the name of the shot.  I assumed someone made it up.

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Aug-23

Do you remember all the people that attack us because we said the FDA has never approved these vaccines.  I was told 100s of times I didn't know what I was talking about, that of course the FDA approved it.  I've been vindicated...

However, I still ain't taking it.  We knew the FDA was going to wait, and we also know, they have never tested it.  They are just taking the word that it has been tested from the vaccination corporations.  However, over the course of 50+ years of testing vaccines for the corona viruses, it killed all the animals, every single time.  So, now they are testing it on people, telling the people they never tested it on animals.

If you had a friend that lied to you every time he opened his mouth, would you believe him the next time he opened his mouth?

WALTER784

Aug-24

Showtalk said...

It is the name of the shot.  I assumed someone made it up.

Oh, so Comirnaty it's the name of the shot... it seems to be an EU special brand.

Comirnaty | European Medicines Agency (europa.eu)

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Aug-24

I don’t know, I haven’t paid much attention as i doubt I will get it.

there will still be stubborn hold-outs even with approval.

And they will continue to be a disease reservoir where the virus will continue to spread and mutate into new and tougher, more contagious strains.

Time to start scrutinizing the most vocal ones' social media activities, and preparing civil lawsuits for damages, picking and choosing the most egregious test cases where those kind, future defendants, catch Covid and pass it on to future plaintiffs.

And then start suing them into bankruptcy.

WALTER784

Aug-29

Actually... time to start reviewing the data we already have collected and parse it properly.

Had we let the original strain continue and reach heard immunity... the new vaccination created Delta variation would not have come about.

But as we've already vaccinated many and are pushing to vaccinate even more... we're basically repeating a past failed process.

And now that the Delta variant is out... it's affecting both the vaccinated and unvaccinated equally so had there been no vaccination, the Delta probably would not have come about.

So guess what... get a booster and change the Delta to an Omega or some other variant and repeat the same process again... and again... and again... and...

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Aug-29

I remember when people who knowingly passed on HIV were prosecuted or treated as criminals.  That will not happen with the unvaccinated.  It’s not clear whether they pass it on intentionally or are maybe just careless.  Before Covid some people treated colds or flu as no big deal and exposed everyone to them.  Maybe now there will be a healthy respect for illness and for other people’s desire to remain germ free.

Showtalk
Host

Aug-29

We don’t know that is failed or that it caused the variant. You are making an assumption that fits your personal beliefs. Maybe the variant was on the way before the vaccines ever hit the public.