Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What do you think about private rescue attempts to save those stranded in Afghan   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Aug-30 by Showtalk; 1664 views.
Showtalk

Poll Question From Showtalk

Aug-30

What do you think about private rescue attempts to save those stranded in Afghanistan?
  • I'm in favor of it since the administration can't or won't9  votes
    69%
  • I'm happy they are being saved but it's reckless and irresponsible3  votes
    23%
  • They should not be there0  votes
    0%
  • They should be jailed for interfering0  votes
    0%
  • No one is stranded and they are not being truthful0  votes
    0%
  • Other1  vote
    7%
I'm in favor of it since the administration can't or won't 
I'm happy they are being saved but it's reckless and irresponsible 
They should not be there 
They should be jailed for interfering 
No one is stranded and they are not being truthful 
Other 
In reply toRe: msg 1
Showtalk
Host

Aug-30

WALTER784

Aug-31

I voted other...

I'm totally appauled that we even need to send in rescue teams.

We should have taken the civilian contractors out first... and our military out last.

They say they didn't see it coming, but think about it logically.

QUESTION: Will the civilian contractors protect our military or will our military protect the civilian contractors?

A very simple question with only one answer... our military will protect the civilian contractors!!!

And so... that said... what does current administration do? They pull out our military leaving our civilian contractors without any protection. It makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE what so ever!

Congress told him this would happen, our military told him this would happen... so they cannot say we didn't see this coming... but they did say we didn't see this coming. Ole Joe is Commander In Chief, he ignores Congress, he ignores our military leaders and instead orders them to do what he told them... and now the entire world is watching the aftermath.

This is going to hurt America for 10 to maybe even 20 years!!!

But yes... I'm glad we do have somebody on the ground attempting to rescue our people. But it shouldn't have had to happen the way it did!

FWIW

• Edited August 31, 2021 3:20 am  by  WALTER784
Showtalk
Host

Aug-31

Joe doesn’t make any big decisions himself. Someone else told him what to do and they did it.  

WALTER784

Aug-31

Showtalk said...

Joe doesn’t make any big decisions himself. Someone else told him what to do and they did it.  

That's great... NOT... we have a POTUS who cannot think or make big decisions himself. And he does what somebody else tells him... regardless of how stupid it is... he just does it!

Remove 46 and replace with 45!

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Sep-1

45 would only have a short term if they even had a way to remove 46. It’s not going to happen.  Impeachments never get enough votes to pass.

WALTER784

Sep-1

Showtalk said...

if they even had a way to remove 46. It’s not going to happen.  Impeachments never get enough votes to pass.

I don't think he'll have much of a choice in the matter... his handlers are befuddled at the mess that they helped create and there is no way that they can use Biden moving forward. So even if he's not impeached, I believe he will be forced to resign.

Due to the fuster cluck that Biden caused in Afghanistan, the entire world is now a much much much more dangerous place to be in. There is no way in this world that he can live that one down.

I saw a picture in Kabul with hundreds of Taliban holding up 3 mock coffins, 1 with the US flag draped over it, 1 with the British flag draped over it and 1 with the UN flag draped over it.

Things will get worse all around the world due to this blunder of all blunders!

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Sep-2

Another scenarios is that he just disappears from public view and others will,speak for him. Dianne Feinstein has disappeared and they aren’t calling for her to resign her senate seat.

Showtalk
Host

Sep-2

If Gavin Newsom is recalled, Larry Elder could very easily win. He has huge Republican name recognition, where there isn’t a single known or popular name running on on the Democratic side. If Feinstein retires or dies, since she seems to have disappeared from the news, Elder as Governor would pick her replacement. That replacement would flip the balance of the Senate and it’s game over for the Ds until the 2022 election.

WALTER784

Sep-2

Now that you mention it... I haven't heard anything from Feinstein since January 2021 when she was still pushing for Trump's impeachment.

Either she's hiding with the kabal trying to figure out what to next since the Afghanistan fiasco or she croaked at the results of the Afghanistan pull out.

Regardless, I wish Elder all the best. And yes... that would flip the balance drastically!

FWIW