Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Do you agree with Biden’s vaccine mandate on 9/9/21?   The Healthy You: Health and Fitness Polls

Started Sep-9 by Showtalk; 4127 views.
Showtalk

Poll Question From Showtalk

Sep-9

Do you agree with Biden's vaccine mandate on 9/9/21?
  • Yes, it's about time all large companies require vaccines or tests7  votes
    28%
  • No, this is punishment and immoral18  votes
    72%
  • It's not much different than we already have0  votes
    0%
  • I don't know enough yet0  votes
    0%
  • I don't care0  votes
    0%
  • Other0  votes
    0%
Yes, it's about time all large companies require vaccines or tests 
No, this is punishment and immoral 
It's not much different than we already have 
I don't know enough yet 
I don't care 
Other 
In reply toRe: msg 1
Showtalk
Host

Sep-9

Watch Live: Biden to announce COVID-19 vaccine mandates that will affect nearly 100 million Americans

The Department of Labor is developing an emergency rule requiring vaccinations at workplaces with 100 or more employees.

Showtalk
Host

Sep-9

You won’t like this. He’s also pushing boosters.

WALTER784

Sep-9

Showtalk said...

You won’t like this. He’s also pushing boosters.

>>>"My job as president is to protect all Americans," Mr. Biden said Thursday.<<<

Yeah... and if he does as good a job as he did for the 13  who died in Afghanistan... I don't want to see any more of his protection.

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Sep-9

There are huge court challenges predicted that will hold this up until the pandemic ends, if it does.

Marci (marcinmin)

Sep-10

Vax or get axed! (Stolen from Stephen Colbert)

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Sep-10

It's illegal what he is doing.  They plan to have the passport, 'show your papers', then the chip.  If you refuse their spiked protein that alters your genetics, your DNA, then they will arrest you and stick you in one of their fema camps quarantine centers.  What they have planned for us, and the world, is 100% satanic.  People better choose which side they are on, and stand up along side those that choose not to take this gene altering therapy, even if they have taken it.  If not, you are on the other side of the fence which is extremely demonic.

Meriana

Sep-10

I can pretty much understand hospitals, etc. wanting their employees who deal with patients to be given certain vaccines, however I really do not believe that a non-medical type of employer should be able to demand that an employee submit to a medical treatment or lose their job.  Makes one wonder what else an employer will be able to demand in the future.

Oh, and the following articles should interest everyone:  https://nypost.com/2021/09/10/biden-wont-order-illegal-immigrants-to-get-covid-vaccine/

https://nypost.com/2021/07/15/30-percent-of-migrants-in-border-facilities-refused-covid-shot-report/

So, following it to its logical conclusion when some people dig in their heels and double down again, there are going to be a lot of houses, furniture, extra cars, and other stuff going on the auction block. Probably some "Storage Wars" bidding for all the cool stuff they had to abandon after too many missed payments, too.