Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Do you agree with Biden’s vaccine mandate on 9/9/21?   The Healthy You: Health and Fitness Polls

Started Sep-9 by Showtalk; 11503 views.
Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Sep-22

Showtalk said...

Supposedly the vaccines are not bringing in much profit, as they are all being dispensed for free to recipients.

You don't really believe that, do you?  They are making billions off of it, 100s of billions.  We the people are paying for it, of course we are.

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Sep-22

Presidents are selected, not elected.  FDR

There is a lot of evidence there was voting fraud.  No doubt in my mind, that's for sure.

Showtalk
Host

Sep-22

California turned up voting fraud. Many people went to them polls and were told they already voted. They were all Republicans. People reported received 2 or 3 mail in ballots, even though they had not requested the,.  But were they enough to change the outcome? Not in the Newsom recall. 

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Sep-22

And you believe that lie?

Showtalk
Host

Sep-22

I believe the numbers, yes. That people were told they already voted or that they received multiple ballots? I do. They tried to cheat but in the end it didn’t matter. The state is only 25% Republicans, yet the recall got 46% of the vote.  Unions insisted their members vote against it. Even so, almost double the votes to recall was more than I expected.  Newsom also gave away lots of money before the election. You might say he bought votes with taxpayer money.

WALTER784

Sep-22

Showtalk said...

California turned up voting fraud. Many people went to them polls and were told they already voted. They were all Republicans. People reported received 2 or 3 mail in ballots, even though they had not requested the,.  But were they enough to change the outcome? Not in the Newsom recall. 

There is NO WAY that anybody can say that without going through a full forensics audit like Arizona did.

Did you see the forensics audit results of California's Newsom recall? NOPE!!! Then you cannot be accurate in your assessment.

On another note... I would love to see a forensics audit of the Newsom recall effort... but they will never allow it. Why? Because it would show just how fraudulent they are and how incorrect you are too!

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Sep-22

There aren’t enough Republican voters left in California to remove a Democrat.  There were not enough Democrats willing to switch sides.

WALTER784

Sep-22

Showtalk said...

There aren’t enough Republican voters left in California to remove a Democrat.  There were not enough Democrats willing to switch sides.

Most of the Republicans moved out (smart move by the way), but there were quite a few Democrats who wanted him ousted as well. But either they were persuaded (bought off) to vote NO on the recall or they had their votes suppressed so that only the majority of YES votes were counted.

Regardless, a full forensics audit would prove which it was! But they don't want that because it will prove they cheated!!!

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Sep-24

There is more of a worry when the vote is very close. This one wasn’t. The measure was ahead until they target Elder.  They called him the Black face of White supremacy.  Over $79 million.  Elder had $13 million. Obama and Biden both visited the state.  

WALTER784

Sep-24

Showtalk said...

There is more of a worry when the vote is very close. This one wasn’t. The measure was ahead until they target Elder.  They called him the Black face of White supremacy.  Over $79 million.  Elder had $13 million. Obama and Biden both visited the state.  

Like I said in my last post...

Regardless, a full forensics audit would prove which it was! But they don't want that because it will prove they cheated!!!

So ask for a full forensics audit!!! Then we'll know for sure. Then no speculation required what so ever!

FWIW

FWIW