Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Scientists: Fully vaccinated carry 251 t   The Healthy You: Health and Fitness Polls

Started Sep-12 by WALTER784; 2481 views.
Jammer (ABQJammer)

Sep-16

The other thing to note is that, in places like India, where this "delta variant" supposedly STARTED, by using Ivermectin, they have virtually ELIMINATED Covid DEATHS, even FROM the "delta variant"!!  There are entire counties in India that have had ZERO DEATHS from Covid, AFTER they started using Ivermectin as a treatment!  WHY?!  Because Ivermectin is GREAT at REDUCING "prophylaxis", which is the TRANSMISSION and INFECTION of the virus!!  My question, though, is WHY are US Doctors being FORBIDDEN, on threat of LOSING their medical LICENSE, to prescribe Ivermectin to their patients?!!  Shouldn't it be a decision between JUST the doctor and his/her patient?!  Shouldn't the Doctor be able to decide, based on their "expertise", and on the information available in the medical community (which, by the way, INCLUDES studies done in OTHER countries), what is BEST for the PATIENT?!

Showtalk
Host

Sep-16

I don’t understand der stand why Iver,eating isn’t being used. There is a human version of the drug.  Same with Hydroxy. Do they want to prevent Covid outbreaks or do they want it to continue?

WALTER784

Sep-16

Jammer (ABQJammer) said...

by using Ivermectin, they have virtually ELIMINATED Covid DEATHS, even FROM the "delta variant"!!  There are entire counties in India that have had ZERO DEATHS from Covid, AFTER they started using Ivermectin as a treatment!  WHY?!  Because Ivermectin is GREAT at REDUCING "prophylaxis", which is the TRANSMISSION and INFECTION of the virus!!

Yep... it's good but liberal news media calls it bad and the big tech cover up that information.

My question, though, is WHY are US Doctors being FORBIDDEN, on threat of LOSING their medical LICENSE, to prescribe Ivermectin to their patients?!!  Shouldn't it be a decision between JUST the doctor and his/her patient?!  Shouldn't the Doctor be able to decide, based on their "expertise", and on the information available in the medical community (which, by the way, INCLUDES studies done in OTHER countries), what is BEST for the PATIENT?!

It should be... but it doesn't fit the Democrat's narrative so they quell it.

Concerning vaccinations, Biden said "This is not about freedom, it's about your safety".
Benjamine Franklin said "Those who give up freedom for safety deserve neither".

This is very much a consideration of freedom and an authoritarian government that is aggressively and unconstitutionally and now belligerently concerting control over every facet of American's lives including what medical procedures they MUST undergo. But over 41 million Americans have already recovered from Covid... I would conclude otherwise. Numerous studies have proven that natural immunity is more effective than the actual vaccine. If I were under 20, I would consider otherwise because the study in Israel has proven that young males, the risk of miyocondartis (however you spell it) from the vaccine is greater than the risk from Covid itself. 

FWIW
WALTER784

Sep-16

Showtalk said...

I don’t understand der stand why Iver,eating isn’t being used. There is a human version of the drug.  Same with Hydroxy. Do they want to prevent Covid outbreaks or do they want it to continue?

I do... because the Democrats and their liberal news media have been purporting it as a horse medicine and should not be used on humans as well as the big tech companies suppressing news that it is effective because it is!

FWIW

Jammer (ABQJammer)

Sep-17

Showtalk said...

Do they want to prevent Covid outbreaks or do they want it to continue?

THAT is a VERY good question!  Why isn't ANYONE asking them about it?

WALTER784

Sep-17

Showtalk said...

Do they want to prevent Covid outbreaks or do they want it to continue?

THAT is a VERY good question!  Why isn't ANYONE asking them about it?

Because they would only lie in their response...

But if you think about it... if they prevented the outbreaks... they would loose their draconian controls! But if it continues... then they can continue their draconian controls...

Now that it's put into a better perspective... asking them would be mute because they would never admit to that.

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Sep-17

They won’t appear on shows or in interviews with people who will ask hard questions.

Showtalk
Host

Sep-17

If this is endemic, which means it is here to stay, they can’t continue to control people’s behaviors.  Other than vaccine passports and mandates they aren’t doing a very good job of it. People must get back to their normal lives.

WALTER784

Sep-17

Showtalk said...

Other than vaccine passports and mandates they aren’t doing a very good job of it.

Correction... including vaccine passports and mandates they aren’t doing a very good job of it.

They have law suits galore over the mandated vaccination and many people are starting to reject the idea of being passported to enter a building.

I mean... asking for Voter ID is racist, but requiring a vaccine passport to enter a building is not???

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Sep-17

It seems that they don’t care how much people dislike their decisions or how chaotic they are, they keep it up.  I can’t tell you how many people I know who are quite liberal who have had enough.

• Edited September 17, 2021 9:49 pm  by  Showtalk