Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

'Old Farmer's Almanac' Just Released the   The Natural You: Wild Kingdom

Started Sep-15 by WALTER784; 131 views.
WALTER784

Sep-15

The 'Old Farmer's Almanac' Just Released the Forecast for Winter 2021-2022

Kelly O'Sullivan
Sat, September 11, 2021, 9:00 PM·1 min read
Winter is one of those things that most people have a strong reaction to—either they totally adore it or completely despise it. But some folks, like Ree Drummond, have found themselves on both ends of the seasonal spectrum over the years.

"When I was a little girl, winter was my favorite season," Ree says. "I was all about sledding, snowball fights, and snow days."

Then she moved to a cattle ranch, and suddenly Ree's opinion about winter froze over. ??

"Seeing what it takes to trudge through snow and ice to feed animals has been enough to turn me off of frigid weather forever," she admits.

If you're still holding on to some warm and fuzzy feelings about winter, this could be the year that finally changes your mind, too. According to the Old Farmer's Almanac, the upcoming season ain't going to be pretty.

The 230-year-old publication—which claims to make predictions with 80% accuracy—just released its annual forecast for winter 2021-2022. It's going to be so cold across the country, they have actually taken to calling it the "season of shivers."

The 'Old Farmer's Almanac' Just Released the Forecast for Winter 2021-2022 (yahoo.com)

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Sep-15

This is not a good time to move to snow country.

WALTER784

Sep-15

Showtalk said...

This is not a good time to move to snow country.

Doesn't really matter... the snow will move to you this year! (* SMIRK *)

FWIW