Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Science Killed Itself Over COVID-19   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Sep-15 by WALTER784; 5732 views.
Showtalk
Host

Sep-25

But it was not the only thing he took. The medical experts working with him said it was Regeneron 

WALTER784

Sep-25

Showtalk said...

But it was not the only thing he took. The medical experts working with him said it was Regeneron 

Correct in that he took several things... but the Hydroxichloriquin I mentioned was back in May (including the link I quoted) and you attempted to correct me and said it was Regeneron... which he also took in October... but your correction of me was incorrect because he took Hydroxichloriquin per my link and not Regeneron as you so incorrectly corrected me for!!!

Do you see where this is leading?

I correctly said Hydroxichloriquin and you incorrectly corrected me and said it was Regeneron!

Yes he also took Regeneron but that was 5 months after the article I quoted in my initial link!

So how do we proceed with this standoff?

Should you have not incorrectly corrected me or should I back down for pointing out your error?

FWIW

• Edited September 25, 2021 12:03 pm  by  WALTER784
Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Sep-25

Regeneron is safe, so is hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin, all FDA approved.  Those are the very medicines that are safe and they work, yet Fauci had them banned and went after any doctors the used it to CURE their patients.   Remdesivir, on the other hand, kills over 54% of those that take it.  It shuts down the kidneys, which fills the body up with fluids, including the lungs and heart.  The doctors are then instructed to call it covid pneumonia, so they shove a ventilator down the patients throat, blow up their lungs and they die.

Even though the FDA, originally, pulled Remdesivir, Fauci bought up every single dose for use in the United States.  It wasn't until recently that he released it to other countries, and why we had the highest death rate in the world.  They didn't die from some souped up common cold virus, they died from Fauci's protocol, Remdesivir.

So if he, and all the medical giants are willing to murder us with a drug, what do you think is in that vaccine, which is NOT A VACCINE.  The are calling it a vaccine, because the vaccine corporations CANNOT be sued.

I doubt you will watch this, but I really wish you would.  It's only about 14 minutes long.  I know, it isn't on CNN, or one of the major mainstream media.  Of course, the mainstream media and the giant tech sites are part of the plan, so they only say what they are instructed to say.

Even if people don't care about themselves, they should care about their loved ones.  Dr. Ardis explains in this very short video exactly what Remdesivir does to the human body, and exactly what Fauci knew before they hyped this virus and the use of Remdesivir.

Dr Bryan Ardis

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Pz0SBTvKrDrV/

Please, let me know if you watched it?  Or you won't watch it because it's another doctor, among the 10s of 1000s of doctors that are NOW demonized because they still believe in the Hippocratic Oath they took.  Every doctor that has been demonized, was an upstanding, well respected, expert in their field, before they stood up to Fauci and his death protocol.  That alone should scare the hell out of Americans.  Let me know if you watched it.

Showtalk
Host

Sep-25

You misunderstood me. I was talking about when he got Covid and became quit ill late summer a year ago, they gave him a monoclonal antibody cocktail.  I’m still not sure of everything that was in it.

Showtalk
Host

Sep-25

I’m not going to watch a video on a site I don’t know for safety sake. I don’t go to those sites at all.  Im not set up for videos anyway, so each time I watch one in a new site, I have to fiddle with my permissions and it’s really annoying.

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Sep-25

That's sad.  Neither Walter or I would ever lead anyone to a bad site.  Bitchute has been around for a long time, and is just another YouTube type place where freedom of speech still exists.  Same with Gab, Brighteon, Banned.video, and a few others.

If someone sends me a link to Youtube to listen to an Eagles video, I don't expect it to be Don Henley's channel.  No one cares what the name of the person's channel is, we're there to listen to the Eagles song.  Same thing, you keep, every single time, shooting down the messenger without ever listening to the message.  Very sad.

If all you will do is use your God given freedom to listen to the evil satanic mainstream media and their paid for 'experts', then you will never learn the truth.  Very sad.  Think about it, why would 10s of 1000s of medical experts risk everything, including their lives and the lives of their families, if they were trying to get the LIE out?  They wouldn't, it's the truth they are willing to risk everything for.  These experts refuse to sell their souls for the almighty dollar, and they can't be blackmailed.

Btw...  My daughter has an iphone, and she can go to all those sites, and have no problems.  Since apple and whatever, banned their apps, she just uses a link, then saves the main page.

Showtalk
Host

Sep-25

Good, I’m glad she can, I can’t. I won’t.  Call it what you like but if you can just post some words, I’ll read them. I am not into huge videos from odd sites. 

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Sep-25

You had to go to Youtube the first time.  You're right though, it's that you won't.  Videos are it, documentaries are the way, getting the transcript, if there is one, research and see.  They have the full conference on Rumble.  I imagine, you won't go there either.

https://rumble.com/vloe0w-dr.-bryan-ardis-grand-rapids-mi-reawaken-america-tour.html

I guess the most we can hope for is that mainstream media sites like CNN, will grow a soul, and show what the experts are really saying, letting everyone know all those so called experts they had on, were liars, paid for hacks.  Their major funding is from the pharmaceutical corporations, so I doubt you'll ever learn anything but what they are told to tell the masses.

Showtalk
Host

Sep-25

I will watch Rumble as it’s a trusted site now, but I won’t run down my battery for a huge video.  I’ve told you that before.  Maybe a short video but I prefer articles to someone rambling on and on. I don’t have the desire to listen to all that length.

Showtalk
Host

Sep-25

Oh gee, I didn’t even last through that introduction. Please. A short article summarizing it would be sufficient.