Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Science Killed Itself Over COVID-19   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Sep-15 by WALTER784; 5884 views.
WALTER784

Oct-3

Well, this isn't a video, but it's a little old (Mar 2021) but I just recently discovered it.

Adverse Incident Reports Show 966 Deaths Following Vaccination for COVID-19 | Valley News (myvalleynews.com)

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Oct-3

How many millions were vaccinated and of those how many would have died from Covid without it?  We have discussed and argued this for months and the needle hasn’t moved at all.

WALTER784

Oct-3

But 966 died shortly after being vaccinated.

I just discovered that information... whether the needle has moved or not... those vaccinated 966 who died are not coming back to life.

It was new info to me (even though it's a little old) so I shared it.

On another note... would they have died if they were not vaccinated?

FWIW

• Edited October 3, 2021 11:21 am  by  WALTER784
Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Oct-3

Showtalk said...

How many millions were vaccinated and of those how many would have died from Covid without it?

Not many would have died had doctors been allowed to use known effective FDA approved medications that work.  And what doctors have been using for many years.  Once Fauci realized, or remembered, and doctors where having amazing results, he banned them.  He banned meds that are FDA approved and proven to be effective.

It hasn't moved at all, because those that have taken the shot will not look at the real data, the proof.  If Fauci says it, then the government mocks him, and the mainstream media with their brainwashing tactics, pushes their information into the minds of those that believe only what they are told to believe.

Most all that took that mRNA gene therapy shot, will never allow themselves to believe they were lied to.  They will mock the mainstream media and blame everything on those that choose not to get that shot.  Which is an oxymoron.

Anyone that took that shot, if they really believe it is a vaccine, and that it really protects you against covid-19, then you should NOT care what others choose to do, or not to do.  You are protected, correct?  If it doesn't protect you, and it was a total waste, then you really should side with those that don't want that injection.

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Oct-3

Dr. Christian Perrone, head of Infectious Disease at Hopital de Garches in France, stated in a complaint filed in Europe:

"The first vaccines they are offering us are not vaccines. They are gene therapy products. They…inject nucleic acids that will cause our own cells to produce elements of the virus."

Just another expert of the 1000s around the world.  Of course, he will be censored, banned, threatened, lose his job, demonized and called a kook, and anything else you can think of.  Then those under severe mind control, will not only believe the mainstream media, but will mock them, and never listen to any of these experts.

Showtalk
Host

Oct-3

They might have as well as many many more. 966 out of 150,000 million is statistically insignificant.  Again, we don’t know if they died with the vaccine or because of it. Sound familiar?

Showtalk
Host

Oct-3

I beleive I have some protection that I would not otherwise have had. I bet you don’t believe in flu shots either.  Have you had Covid? If not, how have you avoided it?

Showtalk
Host

Oct-3

The vaccines cause the body to react and produce antibodies. Then the mRNA disappears.  You and others are purposely ignoring the truth for some extreme theories.  It does not change the body’s RNA.

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Oct-3

No, I haven't had covid.  And, no I don't take the flu shot and haven't had the flu in many, many years.  My son-in-law thinks he may have had it.  His doctor prescribed Ivermectin, and within a few hours he was feeling fine, by the next day, he was up and running.  My daughter felt it coming on, so she doubled up on her vitamin D & C, zinc and a few other vitamins, and she never got sick.

I do go to the grocery store and restaurants, unmasked.  I'm into oxygen, not breathing my own co2.  I leave that for the plants and trees, since they require it to survive.

Dee (DLAINEDEE)

Oct-3

We aren't purposely ignoring anything.  You're listening to Fauci and Gates, who have said many times over the years they want to use a vaccine to depopulate.  They also funded gain of function which is illegal, and moved it to China illegally.

Fauci has done his best to demonize and threaten doctors that use medicines that work, and that have been tested and are FDA approved.  Doctors that have been using these medicines for years with great success, and only now that Fauci is making billions off that shot, are they being told it's banned.  That alone is waking up 1000s of doctors. 

Sad to say, many give Remdesivir instead, because that is what Facui's protocol is, even though all doctors know that Remdesivir shuts down your kidneys, and you literally drown in your own fluids.  They then call it covid-19 pneumonia, even though that isn't what it is, they shove a ventilator into your lungs.  Most don't survive that, but they are listed as dying from covid.  If I ever have to go to the doctor, I pray I can find one that hasn't sold his soul for his job.

Those are who you choose to believe.  And you have that right.  I choose to believe medical experts that have everything to lose speaking out against this genocide.  Or in this case, democide.