Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What happened to Gabby Petito?   The Newsy You: News of Today

Started Sep-17 by Showtalk; 5882 views.
Showtalk
Host

Oct-12

Sadly, I'm not surprised, I doubt anyone is.  I'm positive he did it, they need to find him.  It wouldn't surprise me if his parents know where  he's at.

Showtalk
Host

Oct-12

They should have detained him at the very beginning until they found her body.  Do you know why they didn’t? Or why his parents can’t be held as accessories until he is found? They obviously know much more than they have admitted to.

All legal stuff; they had no legal reason to detain him, no legal proof, even now all they can get him for is using someone else's credit card. 

Again, legal stuff, they have to prove the parents are in on this. 

Showtalk
Host

Oct-12

I hope they found usable DNA.

WALTER784

Oct-13

Showtalk said...

I hope they found usable DNA.

I'm not sure what kind of usable DNA they could use.

I mean, she was with him and all so just finding his DNA on her wouldn't prove he actually killed her unless his DNA was found on the rope used to strangle her or his DNA was found in the skin around her neck where she was strangled.

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Oct-13

I’m not sure either but that is their job.

Showtalk
Host

Oct-20

They found a human body and Brian Laundrie’s possessions, then called his parents in to see it.

I'd be shocked if it's NOT him. I'm sure it is  him, and I'd love to know what his parents know and when they knew it.