Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Former Hillary Clinton Campaign Lawyer a   The Newsy You: News of Today

Started Sep-19 by WALTER784; 2973 views.
Showtalk
Host

Sep-25

This is a fun, open forum where we can toss around ideas.  I’m not going to be more careful with my words.  Deal with it, LOL.

WALTER784

Sep-26

Showtalk said...

Deal with it, LOL.

Chuckle...

FWIW

WALTER784

Oct-18

Showtalk said...

The link you posted is about theft in 2007-2008. It says he lives in Israel?  

Sorry, that was an older one. See the attachment here.

It's 27 pages long. Most indictments are only 1 ~ 2 or perhaps 3 pages max.

27 pages is quite damning to say the least and as such, I doubt this one will get swept under the rug.

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Oct-18

He should be prosecuted for that. Will it happen?

Jeri (azpaints)

Oct-18

Only the first page is viewable.  I checked PACER and only the first page is viewable there too.  IME, most indictments are several pages long simply because jurisdictions must be declared, along with party identification, etc.  if you can get the remainder of the indictment, please post it.

Showtalk
Host

Oct-18

I wonder why?

Jeri (azpaints)

Oct-18

With all the internet crashes and hacks, who knows.  It could be as simple as the person charged with uploading the doc took sick in the middle of it, their computer crashed or the power went out and they forgot to finishing it up.

Showtalk
Host

Oct-18

It could.  They don’t care that we are waiting to see the rest of it.

WALTER784

Oct-19

27 detailed pages... if he isn't indicted... then we'll have another corrupt DOJ official who needs to be replaced.

Durham was quite explicit in his indictment charges... and he doesn't write indictments without evidence to prove guilty!

And as I said earlier... most indictments are 1~2 or at max 3 pages long... this one was 27 pages so I expect a guilty plea.

But you see... this is just the tip of the iceberg. Did you even look at the 27 page report? Durham is now investigating all parties mentioned in that indictment to see who else can be indicted and believe you me... both Hillary Clinton and Obama could be in his sights. We know who he charged for his work while lying to Congress. And there are numerous details of monies paid behind the scenes. Durham is currently looking at the bank records of all the involved individuals to determine who else he can bring up on indictment charges.

But he won't detail anything until he has enough to indict which is the way it should be, but this thing could be bigger than anything we've ever seen in our U.S. history. It already looks like it might be 10 times or maybe even more worse than WaterGate.

FWIW

WALTER784

Oct-19

This is a screen copy of the 27th page which I included... I don't know why you cannot see the entire thing.

FWIW