Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Green New Deal-America Last-China First   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started 9/23/21 by WALTER784; 2396 views.
WALTER784

Jan-3

Showtalk said...

They have tried to cancel her but she has extremist ideas.  

Please explain what's extreme about this? Jan 3, 2021:

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jan-3

She’s not liked so she is a target.

WALTER784

Jan-3

Bingo... the Democrats target Republicans who are not afraid to stand out and speak up for what they believe and attempt to smear them, print fake news concerning them, and attempt to get them cancelled.

Rand Paul is another one they're targeting.

Sen. Rand Paul Quits YouTube for Rumble

Sen. Rand Paul Quits YouTube for Rumble (breitbart.com)

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jan-5

Rand Paul is not only fearless, he has obvious disdain for shenanigans, so they hate him. He doesn’t care what they say about him. Politicians need thick skins.

WALTER784

Jan-5

Matt Gatez is yet another one. He too moved to Rumble quite a while back because they've cancelled him elsewhere.

Just listen to what he has to say about the Jan 6th ordeal.

Episode 9: January 6th (feat. Dr. Darren J. Beattie) – Firebrand with Matt Gaetz (rumble.com)

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jan-16

They’ve cancelled him for spending time with young people. The claim he’s a pedophile.  I don’t know enough about it to have an opinion yet.  I’m not sure if it’s true or if they smeared him without cause.

WALTER784
Staff

Jan-17

Showtalk said...

The claim he’s a pedophile.

Sure they did, they also claimed Kavanaugh raped, they caught Trump in the pee pee dossier, Rittenhouse was a racist, and... do you want me to list all 300 or more other people they've attempted to ruin their lives for one reason or another...

They perceive him as a danger to their party because he's a staunch Republican who won't back down... so I would expect they claim he's a pedophile to attempt to mar him and get him out of their faces. He's a major obstacle to them moving forward on many fronts because he has clout and backs up what he says with proof making it difficult for the Democrats to pull the wool over people's eyes.

But you're welcome to believe what you want. Just remember who is claiming he's a pedophile. 

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Jan-17

You are right! I tried to find anything at all in a mainstream source and couldn’t.  But I found this.  It was an extortion plot and has yet to be proven true.

WALTER784
Staff

Jan-17

Yes, Matt Gaetz himself has stood up and said the claims were false on Breibart, on Fox News and on his own Rumble channel (RepMattGaetz (rumble.com)) numerous times last year.

It's despicable what the liberals will do to attempt to take out an opponent. They took Roy Moore out with a similar tactic because he just wasn't strong enough to fight back. They tried to do it with Trump and the pee pee dossier. We all saw how they attempted to ruin Kauvanaugh. The Zimmerman case was another. Rittenhouse was yet another. The Covington High School Sandmann case was another. They vilify innocent people by claiming they're guilty.

They love to ruin the reputations of people for their own political gain.

FWIW

• Edited January 17, 2022 9:08 pm  by  WALTER784
Showtalk
Host

Jan-18

It cost them millions paid to Nicholas Sandman. Others could have also been quietly paid off but can’t talk about it due to NDAs.