Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

When CNN reports this... it's bad!   The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Oct-7 by WALTER784; 462 views.
WALTER784

Oct-7

CNN: New Poll Numbers “Brutal” For Joe Biden

FWIW

So you'll accept a source like CNN when it aligns with your bias but not in any other case? Yeah, your previous spiels about trustworthy sources goes right out the window.

Showtalk
Host

Oct-7

I know why he posted CNN. Because you and others brush off other sources as invalid.  He can’t win. Sadly, Biden was the wrong candidate.  We all knew he was cognitively incapable of doing the job and now we are seeing it.   

WALTER784

Oct-8

The_Rock (JABRONI256) said...

So you'll accept a source like CNN when it aligns with your bias but not in any other case? Yeah, your previous spiels about trustworthy sources goes right out the window.

ROFLMAO...

When CNN reports the same thing that Fox News, Breitbart News and other sources I believe... it tells me only one thing.

NOT that I believe CNN... because I never have and never will, but when they agree with sources I believe in... I know the Democrats are in real trouble.

Has nothing to do with trustworthiness as you are so mistakenly attempting to paint me as to discredit me. Again... yet another attack on the poster and not the content of the post!

You seem too perturbed with the content that you only attack the messenger!

FWIW

FWIW

WALTER784

Oct-8

Well then... what about the Washington Examiner?

I don't believe them either, but they're saying the same thing as CNN and all of the right wing news media.

Hammered: Biden falls to 38%, ‘not competent,’ ‘honest’ | Washington Examiner

Any idea why they're all saying the same thing?

FWIW

WALTER784

Oct-9

Well then... how about MSNBC? They too are reporting the same thing that CNN and all the conservative news media are reporting.

How do you explain those cookies? Looks like my credibility is still standing... what about your?

FWIW

I don't disagree with the reporting in this instance at all, what I'm saying is that you'll criticize these sources as untrustworthy whenever they don't agree with your obvious bias but then use them as a source when they overlap with your opinions, it's extremely hypocritical and stupid, but hey, you do you.

WALTER784

Oct-11

The_Rock (JABRONI256) said...

I don't disagree with the reporting in this instance at all, what I'm saying is that you'll criticize these sources as untrustworthy whenever they don't agree with your obvious bias but then use them as a source when they overlap with your opinions, it's extremely hypocritical and stupid, but hey, you do you.

No, that's entirely incorrect and your mistakenly attempting to call me/label me as a hypocrite. Back to the attacking the poster... not the post again as I've called you on multiple times.

When I post only Fox News & Breitbart, I'm called for quoting only conservative news media.

When I quote a liberal news media that is saying the same thing as Fox News & Breitbart, you call me hypocritical!

(* ROFLMAO *)

No matter what I do... somebody is going to call me something, but I'm not hypocritical and if more of the liberal news media would report the truth, I would quote more from them as well!

You keep you attacks against me inside of your head and don't let them bleed out through your fingertips attacking me!!!

And yes... that's triple exclamation points for emphasis... NOT because I'm a toddler as you also mistakenly attacked me for in an earlier post!

ATTACK THE POST... NOT THE POSTER!!!

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Oct-18

WALTER784

Oct-19

There was one I posted from Gallup Polls too that said similar.

There are supposed to be 81 million Democrats who voted for him... so blame all 81 million of them... if there are really that many... regardless... blame all of them because the Democrats did this... stolen or not... it's solely the Democrats fault and there is absolutely NO WAY that they can pin this one on Trump! But I bet a few liberal news media might try to say that.

Reminds me of a mime I saw:

FWIW