Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Did these people win a Pulitzer Prize...   The Pleasure Seeking You: Entertainment & Sports

Started Oct-8 by WALTER784; 1421 views.
Showtalk
Host

Oct-11

There was tricks to get around firewalls but I hate to post them, LOL.

Jeri (azpaints)

Oct-11

From what little I've read, some blogs are written by more than one person.  It's a medium I don't intend to ever use so I ignore info on it.  

Jeri (azpaints)

Oct-11

I've seen some but I figure I can live without it or find it later when another site quotes from it.  I do wish I could get past the paywall on my family's home paper but it's not that important to me in the final analysis.

Showtalk
Host

Oct-11

I had one blog with three writers but they flaked out on me.

Showtalk
Host

Oct-11

Do you get the paper delivered? If you do, you should also have online access.

Jeri (azpaints)

Oct-11

No I don't order any papers.  My access, For several reasons, is either TV, radio or internet.  I get more than enough news that way.  

Showtalk
Host

Oct-11

That makes sense.

WALTER784

Oct-12

Showtalk said...

But they verify each other.

LOL... like the pot calling the kettle black.

One liar vouching for another is not much of a verification though!

FWIW

WALTER784

Oct-12

Jeri (azpaints) said...

Big media also have to cover a lot more news than a blogger in far less space and far fewer hours.

And they also cover up a lot more news that doesn't fit their agenda too! (* SMIRK *)

If everybody would just get back to... all the news without fear or favor!!!

FWIW

WALTER784

Oct-12

Jeri (azpaints) said...

It's apparent with your "fake news" description that you have a bias.  I'm slowly learning that trying to have a discussion with ingrained bias isn't productive.

I have no tolerance for fake news. But hey... they started it.

Either Trump colluded with Russia or he didn't. ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CBS, CNN, New York Times, you name it... ALL of the liberal news media... each and every one of them... for 2.5 years straight and in over 4,000 different articles confirmed that Trump colluded with Russia.

Nadler, Schiff, Pelosi and a few others also said that had absolute proof that Trump colluded with Russia.

An infestigation (and yes, not an investigation) was put together with liberally biased FBI agents and many other ill willed peoples to smear Trump for his collusion with Russia.

But Mueller turned in his final report and guess what... all the fake news for the past 2.5 years turned out to be fake news.

It's not my "fake news" description... it's the fake news that the liberal news media all spout out at the same time repeatedly over and over and over that makes my distrust against them not bias... but distrust in what ever they post. Had they reported the truth, I wouldn't distrust them as much. They purposefully lied about it.

And then the Bret Kauvanaugh appointment fake news again. And then the Trump Ukraine quid pro quo fake news again. And then... ahhhh... they've run their own reputation into the ground. So please don't call my distrust of them with all their lies bias.

FWIW