Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Civil rights violations of Jan 6 defendants    The Serious You: How Current Events Affect You

Started Oct-14 by Showtalk; 1749 views.
Showtalk

Poll Question From Showtalk

Oct-14

Civil rights violations of Jan 6 defendants
  • Jail officials are incompetent and the prisoners should be released0  votes
    0%
  • Jail officials are incompetent and should be fired0  votes
    0%
  • Prisoners are being treated differently than other prisoners0  votes
    0%
  • 1 and 20  votes
    0%
  • 1, 2 and 310  votes
    83%
  • People who supported Trump and marched don't deserve civil rights0  votes
    0%
  • The warden and DC Dept of Corrections did nothing wrong0  votes
    0%
  • Other2  votes
    16%
Jail officials are incompetent and the prisoners should be released 
Jail officials are incompetent and should be fired 
Prisoners are being treated differently than other prisoners 
1 and 2 
1, 2 and 3 
People who supported Trump and marched don't deserve civil rights 
The warden and DC Dept of Corrections did nothing wrong 
Other 
In reply toRe: msg 1
Showtalk
Host

Oct-14

The_Rock (JABRONI256)

Oct-14

Voted other, I wouldn't urinate on the capitol insurrectionists if they were on fire, and frankly people in jail complaining about the conditions in jail is laughable, that always happens, the difference is it's usually a prisoner of a different skin colour making the allegation and therefore isn't given any weight. If these guys were black drug dealers in jail and complaining about the conditions I doubt you'd be hearing about it and I doubt you'd posting this poll if you had, which isn't racial bias, it's just how people tend to regard criminals.

Showtalk
Host

Oct-14

You don’t  really understand how it works.  They are required to give medical care and food. They are denying both to some. That is illegal.

WALTER784

Oct-15

The_Rock (JABRONI256) said...

I wouldn't urinate on the capitol insurrectionists if they were on fire

Insurrectionists?

An insurrection is a violent attempt to take control of a government. That didn't happen.

But the liberal news media sure did paint it as an insurrection.

After this is all over... including the Democrat led investigation into the "supposed" insurrection... we'll find out the truth. Until then... anything I say will be mocked by you so let's wait until the investigation is complete!

FWIW

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Oct-15

He believes it. Many people,do. The media has done a good job of telling a story.  I wasn’t sure until I saw the real video that they were trying to suppress. They should not have been there at all but the police let them in and they were all standing around in a place they had no business being.

WALTER784

Oct-15

Showtalk said...

He believes it. Many people,do. The media has done a good job of telling a story.

Wow... now who would have ever thought of that? </sarcasm off>

I mean... after Trump Russia Collusion... Pee Pee Dossier... Hillary, Fusion GPS, Democrats, FBI, liberal news media all colluding together! Many people bought that too.

And after the Trump impeachment lies...

And now Jan 6th lies... 

I guess it just shows how dumb some people are!

If you believe fake news media... then you're beliefs are based around fake information! Time and time and time again.

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Oct-20

We should not forget this.

WALTER784

Oct-20

Yep... I wonder if the Democrats are going to drop their investigation now?

Or are they going to continue to drag it out until the 2022 elections?

I know the link you provided said >>>This report is a devastating blow to President Joe Biden and Democrats, who have attempted to make the existence of an “insurrection” on Jan. 6 a key issue in the 2022 midterm elections.<<< but do you think it will really stop them from trying to continue with their own investigation?

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Oct-20

It was last summer and they act as if it never came out,