Opinion Polls: Delphi's Polling Place

Hosted by Showtalk

Opinion polls on all subjects. Opinions? Heck yes, we have opinions - but we're *always* nice about it, even when ours are diametrically opposed to yours. Register your vote today!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

GOP Now Viewed as Better Party for Secur   The Newsy You: News of Today

Started Oct-17 by WALTER784; 288 views.
WALTER784

Oct-17

And from Gallup polls to boot:

GOP Now Viewed as Better Party for Security, Prosperity

POLITICS
OCTOBER 6, 2021

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Americans by significant margins now view the Republican Party as better than the Democratic Party at protecting the nation from international threats (54% to 39%, respectively) and at ensuring the nation remains prosperous (50% to 41%). The 15-percentage-point GOP advantage on security matters is its largest since 2015, while its nine-point edge on prosperity is its largest since 2014. Last year, the GOP had a narrow advantage on international matters while the parties were essentially tied on economic matters. More of this change has come from declines in Americans perceiving the Democratic Party as better on these issues than from increases for the Republican Party.

GOP Now Viewed as Better Party for Security, Prosperity (gallup.com)

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Oct-17

That has always been true, but people are just now realizing it.  The ultra wealthy are mainly Democrats, as well as the extremely poor, because of the social programs.  People tend to vote where their finances tell them,, as well as social issues.

WALTER784

Oct-17

Showtalk said...

The ultra wealthy are mainly Democrats, as well as the extremely poor, because of the social programs.  People tend to vote where their finances tell them,, as well as social issues.

Extremely poor finances are very restricted and limited... mainly due to the Democrats keeping them on the plantation for so long... If they could only have their eyes opened to see the truth of the matter!

Under Trump, the tax cuts opened many people's eyes... Trump provided more for many minorities in under 4 years than Obama did in 8 years. That was a big eye opener for many of them. But sadly... NOT A SINGLE DEMOCRATE VOTED FOR THOSE TAX CUTS!!!

Sort of shows what the Democrats are all about... keeping the poor poor so that they continue to vote Democrat!

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Oct-17

It doesn’t make sense to me.  

WALTER784

Oct-17

Showtalk said...

It doesn’t make sense to me.  

You're not looking at it in the right perspective.

Absolute power absolutely corrupts.

I AM SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE AND YOU WILL DO AS I SAY!!!

If anybody has a better explanation... I'm open ears!

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Oct-17

They don’t want people to focus on their failures.

WALTER784

Oct-18

Then continually bring their failures up each and every chance available to ensure they know that we will never forget their failures!

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Oct-18

Fauci is the latest mistake. Everyone is tired of him.

WALTER784

Oct-19

Showtalk said...

Fauci is the latest mistake. Everyone is tired of him.

Psaki with her circle backs...

Fauci with his lies...

Biden himself with his major castrophies,

Harris with her flops and mishandling,

Pelosi with her audacity,

Bootleg (* CHUCKLE *) or how ever you spell his transportation czar's name.

Every single appointee they've made thus far for numerous government seats...

ALL of them!!!

FWIW

Showtalk
Host

Oct-19

Bootleg, LOL. My autocorrect spelled it Nuttigieg. He’s an odd guy. He thought the supply shortage was funny. Made a joke about shopping. He was on family leave for two months during an emergency and thinks he should be President?